Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Does anyone know if this hat is ever part of the sale? Or ever on sale? Such a splurge...just tried it on and unfortunately it looks great on me and feels really well made. :sad: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/eric-javits-hampton-straw-sun-hat/3925979?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home/All Results&color=natural/ gold
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Eric Javits hats in the sale. However, I have that hat. It’s worth every penny of full price. I’ve smashed it, dropped it in the lake, and generally beaten it up for a year and it still looks like new.

Does anyone know if this hat is ever part of the sale? Or ever on sale? Such a splurge...just tried it on and unfortunately it looks great on me and feels really well made. :sad: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/eric-javits-hampton-straw-sun-hat/3925979?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home/All Results&color=natural/ gold

Not sure but I bought 3 of these from Amazon and they are awesome for just $15

Lanzom Women Wide Brim Straw Panama Roll up Hat Fedora Beach Sun Hat UPF50+ https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B06XYYS12C/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_cOc-CbES8H7GG

Last year was my first sale since moving away from Dallas and it was a downer. Keeping up with and worrying about mail returns definitely took some of the fun out of it for me! This year I plan to only buy my for sure items: whatever AG jeans are in the sale, Chantelle panties (I haven't seen them on sale a single time other than AS), Natori bras, candles, philosophy cleanser and other beauty deal, and Patagonia, Nike or whatever athletic junk for all the teen boys in my house. I am going to do my very, very best to not get sucked in on sweaters, boots, and more Kennebunk throws in July.

However, I've just realized I will be in Florida with a local store third week of July. So I may fail.

Reactions: lovemyrescues
Last year was my first sale since moving away from Dallas and it was a downer. Keeping up with and worrying about mail returns definitely took some of the fun out of it for me! This year I plan to only buy my for sure items: whatever AG jeans are in the sale, Chantelle panties (I haven't seen them on sale a single time other than AS), Natori bras, candles, philosophy cleanser and other beauty deal, and Patagonia, Nike or whatever athletic junk for all the teen boys in my house. I am going to do my very, very best to not get sucked in on sweaters, boots, and more Kennebunk throws in July.

However, I've just realized I will be in Florida with a local store third week of July. So I may fail.
Just FYI I have found lots of natori bras at the Rack for under $20. :smile:

Reactions: carolswin
Just FYI I have found lots of natori bras at the Rack for under $20. :smile:

Yes! Rack seems to have Natori often and I have been lucky in the past in finding the particular style I like the most. However, my new local Rack lacks the organizational skills of the ones in Dallas and the lingerie racks are a big mess. I don't have the patience to search bra by bra for size so every time I go I say forget it, I will wait until AS.