Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Hi ladies! So excited to be back here!
    Okay, please tell me I am not the only one who is STILL underwater on points from the multiple processing of same orders snafu last year. No joke I still am at -11,000 points and I have been working hard to get back up to zero all year long! It is incredibly defeating. LOL.

ame, jennlt, yellowjade and 4 others like this.
  3. Same! It has been so frustrating. I almost don’t want to order on the first day for fear of them having issues and doing 10x points and me ending up in the hole again!

buggiewomma likes this.
  4. :annoyed: I hope the site doesn’t crash again. But then again, the 10x days were pretty nice to receive. I still have two triple point days. I find I just buy something here and there. Not big batches of stuff like I used to.

I finally bought the strapless red carpet Wacoal bra I’ve been waiting to see price matched for years. I hate buying something not on sale. :yucky:

ame and lovemyrescues like this.
  5. We should take bets on whether the site crashes this year.:graucho::lol:

Jennifef18z and JoesGirl like this.
  6. YES. I called twice to see if they could take back the notes and level out my points......this is not an option according to 2 managers. So when I found this out I decided I better spend my last note for a year, or even longer lol. What is interesting is when I went to spend the notes in store they had to call to get the numbers for the notes because they did not show when my card was swiped. And for online I got an email that my tender was not valid and was on the phone with customer service for 30 minutes trying to figure it out. After all that I really wish they could have taken back the notes I did not earn and level out my points. It also makes me so mad seeing the negative

On another note, I'm excited as always for the sale and this thread! Not sure how much spending I will be doing as I still live in a state without a full line Nordstrom. On the plus side we will be moving back to civilization with real shopping this year, but the move also cuts into my shopping budget. Haha

buggiewomma and lovemyrescues like this.
  7. Hey Ladies! Heard from my sales lady that the top status people are now going July 9th ( icon status formerly the level 4) In years past it was always Wednesday but it was moved up to Tuesday. I was also told they are going to stop carrying Moncler and Burberry. Seems like they have lost a lot of the high end brands. Disappointing.

cmm62 and lovemyrescues like this.
  8. I noticed that DVF has disappeared from the website, too. Disappointing sales maybe?

I’m cautiously optimistic, as in I hope the merchandise is decent but also that I don’t find too many things I like!

9. I feel like it’s turning into house brands only kind of sale. Which is disappointing because you can usually find it cheaper when it hits the rack than the sale.

10. I couldn't agree more!!! I hope Nordstrom curates a better selection this year along with their sale staples (e.g. zella, barefoot dreams, etc)

I'm also glad to see this thread up and running so early. I'm following and excited :panic::panic::panic:

ame, cj0617 and JoesGirl like this.
  11. Bummer about losing Moncler and Burberry if that's true. Nordies, please don't turn into Macy's on us... :yucky:

12. Considering a big splurge this year... does anyone remember whether its Bony Levy or Kwiat diamond studs usually on the sale? Any idea the discount?

13. I think around 30 percent off for Bony Levy.

chloethelovely likes this.
  14. I thought both brands did sales but bony levy is the house brand so they usually are usually lower price wise. I feel like the kwiat items were still pricey even with the discount imo.

chloethelovely likes this.
  15. Hello Ladies! It’s good to see old friends again. Don’t NEED anything but it will be fun looking through this thread as someone usually posts an item that I would likely have over looked

mrsbagalot1222 likes this.
  16. I believe the bony levy event at Nordstrom rack started yesterday. I bet those deals will be better than the anniversary sale... worth checking out!

chloethelovely and lovemyrescues like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice