Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. :sad::shocked::-sNo look books yet?!

lovemyrescues likes this.
  3. Yeah, I realized it after I posted it and clicked on one of the items so I removed it.

4. FYI I talked to one of the managers and she said they are going back and forth about the Icon Status early shopping date for the sale. It may be Tuesday or Wednesday now. Hopefully we will know soon.

5. I know!!! Someone has to have something.

JoesGirl likes this.
  6. I went WAY overboard last year. Bought too much, returned a lot, kept a lot... It was total insanity and my husband was puzzled by the parade of boxes entering and leaving the house.

This year I must simplify and stick with the basics. Hoping for a pair of sunglasses, jeans, and booties.

7. I'm so excited. Sounds like this will be my last year for Icon status. I'm holding you all accountable...please don't let me buy anymore cardigans!!!

ssocialitex and ssoals like this.
  8. Ha ha same here. I do not need a bunch of cardigans to get me into Icon again. I need zero winter clothes. I only need summer and those are on sale now. I do need to get some stuff for my husband for sure.

9. I'm wanting to stay on budget... if that's the case I should probably create one... LOL. I would like some jeans, maybe a blazer, couple of tops, some undies... I wonder since floral is in...ground breaking I know.... will every top be a variation like that year bell sleeves were the "thing"

ssocialitex and Landra like this.
  10. Do any of you ladies use the purse forum app? The download I had was having trouble I deleted went to reinstall and now it's gone? Any ideas???

11. lovemyrescues likes this.
  12. klynneann likes this.
  13. So dose the sale start on July 11th? Or is that the presale date? Also did anyone else get a $20 nordie note? I got one as a "gift" and it expires on July 11 I wondered if anyone else got this offer too. I didn't earn it because I'm still in the negative from last year lol.

ssocialitex and Shopgirl1996 like this.
  14. Ooooh I’m still negative points too... maybe they’ll send me a gift too to get my spirits up. I need a little “carrot” after my year of spending that only got me from -15000 to -9000 ‍♀️

Lzamare likes this.
  15. Are there any Nordstrom Sales Associates here that know when we will see some items that will be on sale? Usually by now I feel we get some type of sneak peek. Maybe they have less items this year or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice