Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I’m getting one of those hats...

Well, my budget took a hit because I found clothes at Target that I couldn’t live without. I should list some stuff on Poshmark...

I know for sure that I’m getting a whole new set of Natori Bloss undies. Unless y’all have seen them cheaper at the rack. I don’t get to the rack very often.

The lookbooks should be our soon!!!

Reactions: buggiewomma
I’m getting one of those hats...

Well, my budget took a hit because I found clothes at Target that I couldn’t live without. I should list some stuff on Poshmark...

I know for sure that I’m getting a whole new set of Natori Bloss undies. Unless y’all have seen them cheaper at the rack. I don’t get to the rack very often.

The lookbooks should be our soon!!!

Get the hat on Amazon for sure! Amazon has some cute tees and tops.

I am getting so much cute stuff through Amazon or the Nordstrom sales now. I really do not need winter clothes. I only plan on getting a few basics that do not go on sale and some 1901 pants and tops for the husband.

Reactions: eleanors36
I can't believe it's already June! AND, the AS is just around the corner!

I was going to buy some beauty tools but decided to wait and see what pops up in the AS...they usually have awesome deals on all sorts of gadgets I will somehow not be able to live without! :lol:

I thought both brands did sales but bony levy is the house brand so they usually are usually lower price wise. I feel like the kwiat items were still pricey even with the discount imo.
There is some bony levy on the rack right now, for more than 30% off. Its old merch, but those interested should take a look. They hardly every have sales on BL.

Does anybody remember if they included Majestic tees in last years sale? I know they had them a few years ago but I don't remember them last year. I need to buy a few and in general, they are overpriced, I like them though.,

I'm not sure I'm going to buy much this year. My spend budget took a MAJOR hit two weeks ago when I had to replace my AC. I live in Texas so AC is a need, not a want. 12k(for the AC) pretty much limits me to a very slim budget and using my notes.
Take comfort that you're not alone! Literally the same thing just happened to me and same price tag. I look forward to looking at everyone's finds in my very expensively air conditioned home :P