ID these SHOES, please

View attachment 4397469 Would anyone be able to tell me more about this shoe? Like the name/ style or season it’s from? Apologies for my cluelessness, Gucci is usually out of my price. They were given to me as a gift but I was hoping to resell them since they’re a bit impractical for my daily wear :P

I believe they’re authentic. They seem to still have a sticker price on the bottom. There’s a number 204150 inside the shoe. Unsure of what that means. Thanks for any help!

Gucci Bamboo Collection. A few years back

Reactions: rainyc
power-pumps-stuart-weitzman-227001-1497541139082-main.900x0c.jpg
Hello, can anyone help ID these sandals? I can only guess they are from 2016 bc of the gingham trend. photo is by style du monde, who doesn't label the clothes. Whowhatwear used the image in an article for Stuart Wietzman pumps, but I do not think they are SW. Would love any leads, thanks!

Reactions: J_L33
View attachment 4512696
Hello, can anyone help ID these sandals? I can only guess they are from 2016 bc of the gingham trend. photo is by style du monde, who doesn't label the clothes. Whowhatwear used the image in an article for Stuart Wietzman pumps, but I do not think they are SW. Would love any leads, thanks!

Hi @Techstep they're Club Monaco, but Diane von Furstenberg did a super similar pair;
White Gingham-3aaf7f05-.jpeg
529568_e1_pp.jpg

Reactions: Techstep