ID these SHOES, please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IMG_0030.JPG
    Does anyone know where these sandals are from?? I love them.

2. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what brand these sneakers are? Thanks in advance.
    IMG_2177.jpg

3. Anyone familiar with these Chanel shoes? I’m curious about what season (year) they are! They were a The Real Real find.

Attached Files:

4. Gucci Bamboo Collection. A few years back

rainyarch likes this.
  5. Hi,
    Can someone please ID these. I know there was an Isabel Marat Shoe similar a few years back that I can’t find ... basically looking for this style. Thanks IMG_3852.JPG

6. rainyarch likes this.
  7. rainyarch likes this.
  8. You're very welcome!

9. It says Dolci Anzio, but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

Attached Files:

10. The brand is Dolcis, they used to be prominent on the uk high street, but I haven’t heard or seen of them in many years. I think they went bust in the credit crunch.

rainyarch likes this.
  11. I am surprised They are high quality and made in Italy! Though they are designer.

12. Not designer, no. Standard high street priced shoes :smile:

13. power-pumps-stuart-weitzman-227001-1497541139082-main.900x0c.jpg
    Hello, can anyone help ID these sandals? I can only guess they are from 2016 bc of the gingham trend. photo is by style du monde, who doesn't label the clothes. Whowhatwear used the image in an article for Stuart Wietzman pumps, but I do not think they are SW. Would love any leads, thanks!

14. Hi @Techstep they're Club Monaco, but Diane von Furstenberg did a super similar pair;
    White Gingham-3aaf7f05-.jpeg
    529568_e1_pp.jpg

Techstep likes this.