ID these SHOES, please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you rainyarch!!

rainyarch likes this.
  2. Hi, does anyone happen to know what style model are these Tom Ford black leather knee high boots?
    https://www.yoox.com/us/44818336/item
    Trying to find a pair to buy in Euro 40 or 39.5. Just do not have much information about them, so I thought to ask if the forum happens to know.

Thank you!
    LF

3. If anyone knows of a pair of the Tom Ford knee high boots in black leather 39.5 or 40 if you have spotted a pair, please let me know here or by PM as would be interested in purchasing. Thank you.

4. Does anyone know what shoes Brittany Snow is wearing here (the all white sneakers)?

869A9282-0CB4-4398-8F07-FAAE0DCDBCB4.jpeg

Thanks!

5. Hi! Can anyone identify these gold mules? This high arch style looks familiar, but I can't really identify the brand.

Attached Files:

6. Can anyone ID these shoes?
    [​IMG]

7. These are by Carolina Herrera but from Spring 2018

8. Manolo Blahniks from fall 2012. Does anyone know the name? TIA! Fashion Trends_ What's In For Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter - Vogue.jpeg

9. Can anyone identify these boots ? :flowers:
    [​IMG]

10. Pollie-Jean likes this.
  11. V0N1B2 likes this.
  12. anyone have any idea what these shoes are??

Attached Files:

13. Hi! I have found this picture of a Roger Vivier shoe online but I an't find this model anywhere on the website. which model is it? is it an old one? thank you so much!

Attached Files:

14. Hi do you know what heels jen is wearing?

Attached Files: