Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Pre-Fall 2019 Thread - post pics & discuss here.

I went to see the bucket cabat yesterday and I love it. It feels to me like the same construction as the TM cabat- no suede. The size is small but fit what I carry. The strap is very long but very comfortable- at least to try on. I like the wallet that attaches with a chain. I think it will be useful. So I bought it- a Mother's day gift to myself- and it is on its way to me.
Yay! I'm glad you found something that suited you. :flowers:
What did you think of the other new bags? Did they have any of the new shoulder bags in the boutique yet?

Yay! I'm glad you found something that suited you. :flowers:
What did you think of the other new bags? Did they have any of the new shoulder bags in the boutique yet?

Thank you. I really didn't look at the other bags- I didn't have much time and ran over with my son so I had to stay focused.

On the website, they are showing a $750 wider strap “cabat” strap in the same colors as the Cabat bucket bag.

I will have to check out the wider straps. Thank you.

My bucket cabat arrived yesterday and I do love it. It seems to be the same construction as the TM cabat. It is small but holds what I usually carry and there would be room for a scarf and gloves in the winter.
The small wallet that comes with it seems very practical. It has three credit card slots that are easy to use. There is one vertical slot and I don't know what that is for. I couldn't get a credit card into it so just stuck in some cash. The zipper area holds a lot and the whole thing seems to be leather.
The strap is too long even on it's shortest so I have just been knotting it. I don't love the look but I want to use it a while before having the strap shortened or going through the expense of getting the thicker strap.
The clip to hold it closed is extremely difficult to open and close in fact I can't do it. I can access my things without difficulty so I'll wait to go to the boutique and let them loosen it up.
Have only been using it for one day but so far it's a keeper- at least for me.