Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

For those who have YSL bags with black hardware, does it chip like crazy? I love the look, but don't want to have to baby it too much, TY
I've had my YSL camera bag for 5 months now. I even wore it out in the rain a few times. The black hardware still looks beautiful. I don't baby my camera bag either. It's my traveling bag so it goes everywhere with me.

For those who have YSL bags with black hardware, does it chip like crazy? I love the look, but don't want to have to baby it too much, TY

I’ve had mine for 1,5years now I think, you can see a pic a page back or so. It’s an evening woc so I don’t use it weekly, but I have used it at parties, traveled with it and not been super careful and I haven’t seen any chipping. I bought it second hand too, lightly used by previous owner.

Reactions: Tanya482
I love this bag! :smile: :heart:
I've been eyeing it on the website for a while now, but my local boutique doesn't have any to try on in person, thank you for the photos and the video!

Do you think the croc embossed leather will be easy to get scratched or is it quite carefree?

i used this as a travel bag, have to place it under the plane seat..and not a single scratch till todate...but it does get softer by the day im not sure due to the cold weather or what but i make sure to fill it up with papers when not using it to keep its shape

Last edited: