Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Loving the Lou Camera bag, it’s so lightweight!

IMG_1459.JPG IMG_1460.JPG

2. Just wanted to share another one of my favourite bags... the Cassandre Tote in white!

Attached Files:

MahoganyQT, mtg116, sera3m45 and 8 others like this.
  3. Wow! That is stunning!

4. Sorry, just saw your message. The chain strap is detachable. I put a wallet and a small makeup pouch. Hard to see from the photo since everything is black lol

Attached Files:

coolmelondew and fdc like this.
  5. Thanks for your reply, I also went to the store to check the bag out IRL and it's a bit small for my everyday needs, maybe my makeup pouch is too big as I'm use to carry a lot of makeup with me lol.

6. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Attached Files:

7. Thanks for clarifying! I always get the size confused!

Miss World likes this.
  8. The strap is detachable. You’d have to downsize the things you carry with you as a daily bag..fits all things in smaller scale..I just switched bag, else I can take a pic what I fit inside..usually a card case, compact wallet, a lip gloss, a lipstick, earphone, tissue & a travel size wet tissue pack, car key, home keys and my mobile phone on the outer compartment.

9. All yours? :nuts: wow! Congratulations so so beautiful and very classic pieces. Love the envelope bag. :heart:

10. Mom was traveling and borrowed my Medium College for a month.
    So happy to be able to take it to work again.:heart:

Bag of The Day.jpeg

myluvofbags and coolmelondew like this.
  11. What is a bigger surprise than a new Saint Laurent bag? Something hidden inside the bag :heart: Picture of the two.

Attached Files:

OlyaW, Prettyvogue, Cicci783 and 15 others like this.
  12. Wow! Can’t keep my eyes off both!!

txpharmgrl and timmd like this.
  13. How sweet! Congratulations!!

timmd likes this.
  14. Great selections and twins on the all black.

15. Thank you very much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice