Flower zipped tote

FYI - I just looked at this bag (the BB size) while at the store yesterday and the SA told me that there were so many complaints about the length of the strap that LV is replacing it with a longer one and will allow anyone who purchased it already to make the exchange. I loved everything about the bag (especially the two slip pockets on either side of the zippered pocket), and I'm glad that LV is going to rectify the strap issue, but those folded corners make me nervous. Even my SA said that it could be an issue if there is too much wear and tear on the corners. And as we know, once there is a hole in the canvas, you're pretty much out of luck.

Any update on this bag or the strap situation? The website still lists the drop for the BB as 18 and the drop for the MM as 15. ..
The description on the website is correct. BB strap is 18" and MM strap is 15". LV will order a longer strap for those who purchased the BB with a shorter strap. I'm still waiting to receive it :sad:

The description on the website is correct. BB strap is 18" and MM strap is 15". LV will order a longer strap for those who purchased the BB with a shorter strap. I'm still waiting to receive it :sad:
But I thought since there were so many issues with the strap that any 'further sales' for either will be with the 18" drop strap. Is that the case? I'm looking to order this bag in MM and wanted the longer strap.

I'm confused, I thought the MM's were were a long strap? ( the pictures that are previous in this thread with people wearing them cross body - for those it actually worked for- are a long strap, right?)

They mixed up the straps between the bb and the mm. The mm was supposed to come with a shorter strap and the bb with the longer one.
I got the MM with longer strap when I ordered it. Which I wanted it like that. Only thing you can do is go to a store or just order it online and see what you get. Good luck trying to get any answers via chat or on the phone. Previous to my purchase I tried to clarify strap lengths and no one was of any help. Someone from a store was supposed to call me so I could have someone physically measure bag straps, no one ever called. Good luck.

I got the MM with longer strap when I ordered it. Which I wanted it like that. Only thing you can do is go to a store or just order it online and see what you get. Good luck trying to get any answers via chat or on the phone. Previous to my purchase I tried to clarify strap lengths and no one was of any help. Someone from a store was supposed to call me so I could have someone physically measure bag straps, no one ever called. Good luck.

ok, I had my H pick up this MM bag in Noir from a store in CA- it came with a 15" strap drop, which I'm really bummed out. It's the cutest bag - and those of you who received the MM with an 18" - LUCKY YOU! I'm still going to keep it as I love the looks of this bag. I can wear it as cross body but it definitely sits higher than it should. The one good thing is- it's not too big so it can be worn in the crook of the arm and still look good with the shoulder strap attached (an 18"er may dangle more and not look as good as an elbow bag?)

ok, I had my H pick up this MM bag in Noir from a store in CA- it came with a 15" strap drop, which I'm really bummed out. It's the cutest bag - and those of you who received the MM with an 18" - LUCKY YOU! I'm still going to keep it as I love the looks of this bag. I can wear it as cross body but it definitely sits higher than it should. The one good thing is- it's not too big so it can be worn in the crook of the arm and still look good with the shoulder strap attached (an 18"er may dangle more and not look as good as an elbow bag?)
Look on etsy..they have monogram staps for crossbody. I was going to do just that if mine arrived with shorter strap.

I just picked up the longer strap from LV shop yesterday. See pics of long strap+ the bb below. It's still not ideal for crossbody in my opinion but on a should, it's perfect. Now I Love my purse even more :smile:

Attachments

• 09A20BBD-ADE7-4555-9C5F-45CB1D78F79A.jpeg
    09A20BBD-ADE7-4555-9C5F-45CB1D78F79A.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 497
  • 3DE6A5DD-3BFB-47E0-A63E-CC3DDBCC70CD.jpeg
    3DE6A5DD-3BFB-47E0-A63E-CC3DDBCC70CD.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 495
Reactions: Surfergirl1
I absolutely love mine and couldn’t be happier. It’s the MM size and I’m 5 ft 4 inches in height.

Attachments

• B71D0FD8-9C13-4A23-BAF8-1E01E1ED55D0.jpeg
    B71D0FD8-9C13-4A23-BAF8-1E01E1ED55D0.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 270
  • FD707C3B-FBF4-4716-8314-5F21DEACAF70.jpeg
    FD707C3B-FBF4-4716-8314-5F21DEACAF70.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 275
  • D328AF9B-85A0-4232-ADD2-E9256FDA97FE.jpeg
    D328AF9B-85A0-4232-ADD2-E9256FDA97FE.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 275
  • 0DD829EA-2AC5-44F8-88FC-1936133B0907.jpeg
    0DD829EA-2AC5-44F8-88FC-1936133B0907.jpeg