VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

Hi! I’m have a 20 in mother of pearl and thinking to buy a two ten in ónix,. I m a little worried about the clasps showing, does that bother you? The idea of having two ten looks really versatile and fun! Thanks!!
The clasps don't bother me at all. This was initially a worry for me as well but the trade off (having the option to wear as a 10 or a 20) is well worth it.

I'm soooo excited and head over heels in love!! lol

Have to share pics with you guys. Here's my new Magic Alhambra bracelet. This wasn't even on my radar. I'd actually intended to get a 5-motif grey MOP SO bracelet to match with the grey MOP Magic pendant that I'd recently placed an SO for. I'm picking this insanely beautiful bracelet up in a few weeks' time after it's been shortened.

I'm definitely on ban island now for a very very looooong time!! lol

Attachments

• Magic bracelet_1.jpg
    Magic bracelet_1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 671
  • Magic bracelet_2.jpg
    Magic bracelet_2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 675
  • Magic bracelet_3.jpg
    Magic bracelet_3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 681
  • Magic bracelet_4.jpg
    Magic bracelet_4.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 656
  • Magic bracelet_5.jpg
    Magic bracelet_5.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 661
  • Magic bracelet_6.jpg
    Magic bracelet_6.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 656
  • Magic bracelet_7.jpg
    Magic bracelet_7.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 657
  • Magic bracelet_8.jpg
    Magic bracelet_8.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:

Have to share pics with you guys. Here's my new Magic Alhambra bracelet. This wasn't even on my radar. I'd actually intended to get a 5-motif grey MOP SO bracelet to match with the grey MOP Magic pendant that I'd recently placed an SO for. I'm picking this insanely beautiful bracelet up in a few weeks' time after it's been shortened.

Such luminous stones, it’s a gorgeous choice.

Beautiful! Congratulations!!

Reactions: Phoenix123

Congratulations! It's a stunning piece and worth going to ban island for!!

So pretty!
One of these days I hope that vca will realize that gray mother of pearl is something that collectors really want...and not necessarily combined with pave.

So pretty!
One of these days I hope that vca will realize that gray mother of pearl is something that collectors really want...and not necessarily combined with pave.
I totally agree 100%! I bought the pave bracelet but could never afford (or justify) the 20 motif...but a 20 motif GMOP with RG..just take my Amex now!!! LOL!!! Hopefully there will be some new stuff added this year! GMOP!!!!!!!!!! Dreaming!!!

Beautiful! You must be so excited to get it! Congrats!

Reactions: Phoenix123
I totally agree 100%! I bought the pave bracelet but could never afford (or justify) the 20 motif...but a 20 motif GMOP with RG..just take my Amex now!!! LOL!!! Hopefully there will be some new stuff added this year! GMOP!!!!!!!!!! Dreaming!!!

I too agree. I absolutely puffy heart grey MOP and didn't want to pay for the pave pieces. My SO carries a 36% premium, 36% premium I tell you!!:nuts::shocked:

That's so strange!! I thought someone was asking for prices of grey MOP necklaces and now I can't find the relevant post(s) to reply to.

Anyhow, these are the prices for SO grey MOP:

- Single motif Magic pendant: SGD 10,600 (USD 7,850)
- 5 motif Vintage bracelet: SGD 7,250 (USD 5,370)
- 10 motif Vintage necklace: SGD 14,500 (USD 10,740)
- 20 motif Vintage necklace: SGD 29,000 (USD 21,480)

Last edited:
That's so strange!! I thought someone was asking for prices of grey MOP necklaces and now I can't find the relevant post(s) to reply to.

Anyhow, these are the prices for SO grey MOP:

- Single motif Magic pendant: SGD 10,600 (USD 7,850)
- 5 motif Vintage bracelet: SGD 7,250 (USD 5,370)
- 10 motif Vintage necklace: SGD 14,500 (USD 10,740)
- 20 motif Vintage necklace: SGD 29,000 (USD 21,480)
Yes! That was me! Thanks so much for the info...truly appreciate it. WOW, that pretty steep. I saw your post about a 36% increase on SO. Are you in Singapore? But I guess prices would be the same across the board. I'm in the US