VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

Any one can chime in on price increase. I swear I saw some prices decrease slightly and now they are way up. I was eyeing the malachite three cover earrings which were $9k, now that are $11,500 [emoji848][emoji15]
I am sure you have mixed up between USA and Canada prices. It is not the first time I see members reporting "price increase" when it is just an error from looking at the wrong currency.

The price in USA is still $8850 while in Canada it is CA$11,500.

Last edited:
I am sure you have mixed up between USA and Canada prices. It is not the first time I see members reporting "price increase" when it is just an error from looking at the wrong currency.

The price in USA is still $8850 while in Canada it is CA$11,500.

Omg you are right. I have no idea how it pulled up to the Canada site. [emoji30] whew

Reactions: WingNut
I know, right ?!? I love the emotional feeling you get when you meet the right piece of jewelry... You can't stop thinking about it and picture your life with it. I find myself courting it by going to the boutique and trying it on, going online to see it every chance I get... I might run it by people for approval or confirmation, or keep the thought to myself. And then the moment of truth... when you actually get it... OMG ! Just like in a relationship with a person... get to know it, court it, find out who you are with it and without it, will it add happiness and value to you and your life, what you expect from it and what it's worth to you. Your wealth, health and happiness is all that truly matters.
"J!m"

So true!! [emoji4][emoji173]️

Ahhh just read and saw photos of the new LE gilloche YG!! Does anyone know the price of the YG gilloche earrings? I tried looking online but they weren’t featured, probably because it’s sold out now. Sad days.

Ahhh just read and saw photos of the new LE gilloche YG!! Does anyone know the price of the YG gilloche earrings? I tried looking online but they weren’t featured, probably because it’s sold out now. Sad days.

I think it’s not LE but permanent collection. Perhaps just currently out of stock? Unfortunately I don’t know the price