VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

I totally agree 100%! I bought the pave bracelet but could never afford (or justify) the 20 motif...but a 20 motif GMOP with RG..just take my Amex now!!! LOL!!! Hopefully there will be some new stuff added this year! GMOP!!!!!!!!!! Dreaming!!!
I agree with you.
In fact, I’m not very interested in purchasing anything else except for the occasional holiday pendant these days...

Reactions: Cavalier Girl
Yes! That was me! Thanks so much for the info...truly appreciate it. WOW, that pretty steep. I saw your post about a 36% increase on SO. Are you in Singapore? But I guess prices would be the same across the board. I'm in the US

Ah, ok. Yes, it is extremely steep. I know other people have paid a 40% premium for their SO. I have no idea how VCA arrives at these figures - seems pretty arbitrary to me.

Yes, I am in SG. But I think prices should be the same across the board, plus or minus a little something for local sales tax.

Oh and these pieces have be SO, as in you have to pester them to do it for you for the "privilege" of you paying them a premium, lol.

Reactions: hopiko
So pretty!
One of these days I hope that vca will realize that gray mother of pearl is something that collectors really want...and not necessarily combined with pave.

I'd love to see a magic pendant in gray MOP! Any color gold would be a welcome addition.

Agree that they are sitting on a gorgeous stone when they could be filling in the gap left after discontinuing the stone in Pure.

I'm soooo excited and head over heels in love!! lol

Have to share pics with you guys. Here's my new Magic Alhambra bracelet. This wasn't even on my radar. I'd actually intended to get a 5-motif grey MOP SO bracelet to match with the grey MOP Magic pendant that I'd recently placed an SO for. I'm picking this insanely beautiful bracelet up in a few weeks' time after it's been shortened.

I'm definitely on ban island now for a very very looooong time!! lol
So pretty! Congratulations on your new piece. Smart choice too.

Any one can chime in on price increase. I swear I saw some prices decrease slightly and now they are way up. I was eyeing the malachite three cover earrings which were $9k, now that are $11,500 [emoji848][emoji15]