Fabulous February 2019 here we come

I love the Neonoe! It's such an easy everyday bag, so comfortable and easy. I recently bought a top handle from Mcraft so it's easy to pick up and put on my arm if I want to.
Oh I don't have so many pink bags now. I've sold a bit of my collection, don't believe in keeping bags I don't use, they cost too much. The Montaigne mm, Capucines bb are the only all pink,The Sydney NF, Brittany and now the Saintonge with part pink :biggrin:
That’s good to know, I love the Sydney LE. I got the mini pochette and it’s my favourite. At the moment I’m eyeing the heart new wave noir and the pochette double zip blossom. So many new bags coming out and so cute and unpractical and small hahahah

I have been stalking the website for a mini pochette with no luck. Asked about it when I bought a TP 19 back in January and was told that they hardly ever get them in. Then on a whim today, about to give up, I call the LV in Saks and the SA said she had one in DE! She held it for me and I rearranged my day to go pick it up.

I also bought a Chanel 19C O-Card Holder in navy. Love!!
LV.jpg

Received my new-to-me Petit Noé from 2007. She's in incredible condition with a beautiful light honey patina. Even the bottom is nearly perfect. Dressed her up with my kitty charm and a bandeau I forgot I had... :giggle:
Love the size and that she's not as bulky as the Grand Noé. Why didn't I try the Petit sooner? Also got the Flore compact wallet in Fuchsia. Love the pop of color. I'm in LVoe :love:
Thanks for letting me share.
20190204_101618-1.jpg 20190204_101927-1.jpg

Received my new-to-me Petit Noé from 2007. She's in incredible condition with a beautiful light honey patina. Even the bottom is nearly perfect. Dressed her up with my kitty charm and a bandeau I forgot I had... :giggle:
Love the size and that she's not as bulky as the Grand Noé. Why didn't I try the Petit sooner? Also got the Flore compact wallet in Fuchsia. Love the pop of color. I'm in LVoe :love:
Thanks for letting me share.
View attachment 4330482 View attachment 4330483
Wow, how good of a condition she is it! Brilliant :smile: