Fabulous February 2019 here we come

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, can’t believe we made it thru Christmas/New Year and the first month of the 2019. Now onto a short month, but very exciting one with Lunar New Year next week, and Valentines Day the week after. So please, show us all your gorgeous, red, heart, love, purchase/gifts!! Or any purchases/gifts lol. Can’t wait to see them all.

2. Although I got it last night and posted it in the January thread, I’m going to include it in this thread. :biggrin: It’s a Valentines RED/mono reversible bracelet.:biggrin: I love it so much. :heart:
    224ACE0E-81E7-45E7-B9DD-B7A9A982E34A.jpeg

3. That’s gorgeous!

4. Love that this is reversible.

louloumoo and Johnpauliegal like this.
  5. Thank you. I love it too. :smile:
    Yeah me too. Thanks. :smile: Two bracelets in one; guess that’s why it has a higher price point.

Addicted to bags and Bumbles like this.
  6. Something small :love:
    20190201_232208.jpg

7. Very lucky to chance upon this today!! It is so cute:biggrin:

Attached Files:

8. Great bracelet to wear on the 5th and 14th too! Very pretty.

9. Thank you my dear. :smile:

10. National shower with a friend day. :nuts::lol:

Don’t plan on wearing it in the shower. :lol:

11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Starting Feb right with a fruitful shopping trip today for the holidays and also got myself this reverse beauty. Also received some CNY goodies from my SA

12. Love this fragrance!!!!! I have the same travel set and I adore it! Enjoy :smile:

Bubbles1987 and Starbux32 like this.
  13. new babies thanks to a wonderful SA :love:

20190201_141049.jpg
    did some serious browsing in the worldwide SA recommendation thread to get in touch with one and was able to get my hands on the mini PA immediately, waited about two weeks before she had a nano speedy available for me. soo happy :panic:

14. Reversible? So cool!!

Johnpauliegal likes this.
  15. I have the same set and just ordered the refills - I love the smell and went through the original vials pretty quickly - hope you enjoy it too!

candypoo likes this.