What color have you been obsessed with lately?

Welcome to the club, darling girl! I have been looking high/low for a sandal, mule or loafer to go with my Gucci Web. I'd call it a bright fuchsia. Love to get something Gucci but can't find anything. I have the black Gucci slingback mules which I have been wearing with the bag. Frustrated!
View attachment 4083137
wasn't there a 1953 pink soft patent loafer around SS13/14?

Yes, I have the almost matching 1953 fuchsia/magenta loafers but in suede. I bought them from Gucci a few years ago, around the same time I bought my brown suede Lady Web bag.
It's not really my colour but I love 1953 loafers (and prices were so good back then compared to now!)

IMG_2731 (1).jpg

Reactions: AnnZ and papertiger
I have very specific colour cravings always. Even when I was very small I absolutely had to wear the right coloured socks or underwear on a certain day or I'd be really upset and feel out of sorts :panic::lol:
Certain colours still bother me, it varies depending on the time of year because of the light. In Australia the light is very bald and bright and some colours are awful in certain materials and textures, especially in summer. They make me feel nauseous, literally.
Sea colours are my favourites, from the palest clear blue and water green to deep blue-green. I also love the colours in flowers that are growing (though not yellow or orange flowers) and certain gem stones.
Sometimes I don't want colour, just pale toned clothes and plain metal jewellery. Other times I wear a mass of colour (Pippa Holt kaftans anyone?) and lots of turquoise and lapis lazuli, gem silica and blue opal stones. Peridot is another gem I love to look at, also lilac pink kunzite and good pink opal.
Lately I can't wear black clothes. Just can't stand wearing black except for small accents like belts and watch bands.

Gem silica - looks like the sea :heart:
gemsilicaoption.jpg

Yes, I have the almost matching 1953 fuchsia/magenta loafers but in suede. I bought them from Gucci a few years ago, around the same time I bought my brown suede Lady Web bag.
It's not really my colour but I love 1953 loafers (and prices were so good back then compared to now!)

View attachment 4320745

That's the colour. Love them in suede

I was choosing between the pink ad navy 'wet-look' in France ad the navy won, but only just

Reactions: Straight-Laced