What color have you been obsessed with lately?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes!

absolutpink likes this.
  2. Welcome to the club, darling girl! I have been looking high/low for a sandal, mule or loafer to go with my Gucci Web. I'd call it a bright fuchsia. Love to get something Gucci but can't find anything. I have the black Gucci slingback mules which I have been wearing with the bag. Frustrated!
    gucci-cross-body.jpg

papertiger likes this.
  3. Chartreuse & hunter green

4. wasn't there a 1953 pink soft patent loafer around SS13/14?

5. Navy and orange!

AnnZ likes this.
  6. Thank you papertiger! Colours keep this world exciting!! I was very into hot pink at one stage but man, great hot pinks are so hard to come by!

papertiger likes this.
  7. Hmmmm...no idea. I also have big, narrow feet. I saw a cute Gucci slide, with the horsebit strap, in the same pink. Reviews say it runs wide which won't work for me. :crybaby:

papertiger likes this.
  8. I will be on the look out for you

9. :hugs:

10. Yellow. Like a mustard-y, ochre kind of yellow.

papertiger likes this.
  11. now I love yellow and green

12. Black cherry...love it!

AnnZ and whateve like this.
  13. The red color keeps catching my attention lately. It's unusual because I've never been a red person. I've always been a pink person.

AnnZ likes this.
  14. this month red is my color

AnnZ likes this.
  15. Forest Green and Turquois. I'm thinking of a Garen Party in forest green. I'm on BAN Island and it's a struggle!

AnnZ likes this.