Red Envelopes

Hi everyone!

I’m fairly new to H, but becoming obsessed quickly lol.
I visited my local boutique a few days ago and purchased a Bearn wallet for my mom and a rodeo charm for myself.
I saw that they had a couple boxes of the Chinese New Year envelopes behind their counter and a stack of loose envelopes. I asked if it would be possible to have just one single envelope since I’ve been collecting them from all my favorite fashion houses this year. I didn’t want to seem greedy asking for a whole box.
My SA told me I didn’t spend enough to receive any.
I know I didn’t spend as much as a bag would of been but it was still a 3k purchase all together.
And I did purchase a Picotin from her a month ago as well as a scarf and some other small things.

I still love H of course, but sometimes I feel discouraged with situations like these. I mean it’s only a red piece of paper after all :-s

Hi everyone!

I’m fairly new to H, but becoming obsessed quickly lol.
I visited my local boutique a few days ago and purchased a Bearn wallet for my mom and a rodeo charm for myself.
I saw that they had a couple boxes of the Chinese New Year envelopes behind their counter and a stack of loose envelopes. I asked if it would be possible to have just one single envelope since I’ve been collecting them from all my favorite fashion houses this year. I didn’t want to seem greedy asking for a whole box.
My SA told me I didn’t spend enough to receive any.
I know I didn’t spend as much as a bag would of been but it was still a 3k purchase all together.
And I did purchase a Picotin from her a month ago as well as a scarf and some other small things.

I still love H of course, but sometimes I feel discouraged with situations like these. I mean it’s only a red piece of paper after all :-s
I felt for you
The store was wrong to displayed them
Was even more wrong
To replied you that way

Those freebies are generally reserved for long time customers and VIP
Limited stocks always

Given out discretely as always hermes style

Yes just one piece to delight you or anyone wont cost them a thing
Shame on them

I felt for you
The store was wrong to displayed them
Was even more wrong
To replied you that way

Those freebies are generally reserved for long time customers and VIP
Limited stocks always

Given out discretely as always hermes style

Yes just one piece to delight you or anyone wont cost them a thing
Shame on them

Thank you!
Yea I’ll get over it soon and probably find a new SA that I can build a relationship with.