Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I either tuck the draped ends of the scarf inside my jacket. If wearing scarf around my neck I push the knotted section to the back of my neck -- this the feminine equivalent of a man flipping his tie over his shoulder when he eats. If all else fails, I tie a napkin around my neck or tuck the scarf into my neckline to cover it while I'm eating. I'm a little self-conscious about tying it around my neck but no one ever notices or cares. With something prone to be drippy like spaghetti, I try to put my scarf in my purse. Spaghetti and oily sauces are more powerful than I am. :smile: I also eat mindfully when wearing a scarf I am concerned about staining.
Specialty cleaners are pretty good these days. IMO, it's a shame not to wear a beautiful and unusual scarf like that which looks so good on you more often.

“...scarf in purse (when eating)...” purfect purse purpose!

Reactions: Iflola and ElainePG
Another recent designer I like is Felipe Jardim, with his fresh and tropical vibe:
Modernisme tropicale
4347b634ad3c1ee3e25efb98f6f71f93.jpg
4d799705ce11ea058b336d425cb8ea20.jpg

And sea surf and fun gavroche
831e6a42c7f56fc763fff33cb8856aeb.jpg

On theme with newly acquired Animapolis
View attachment 4318064

Ardmore Artists and Edouard Baribeaud

View attachment 4318066 View attachment 4318067

Oh orchard - these are fabulous! Every time I see Animopolis I get a twitchy BIN finger, but I am trying to hold out for a moussie right now first...

Alice Shirley's Into the Canadian Wild:
View attachment 4318095

Beautiful Fizzy!

Another recent designer I like is Felipe Jardim, with his fresh and tropical vibe:
Modernisme tropicale
4347b634ad3c1ee3e25efb98f6f71f93.jpg
4d799705ce11ea058b336d425cb8ea20.jpg

And sea surf and fun gavroche
831e6a42c7f56fc763fff33cb8856aeb.jpg

These both look wonderful on you moma! Fresh designs and I love it with the hoop earrings with it!

There is another bubble tea outlet near my hotel that does the pearls in white. DH thinks we should try it because there is a long queue every time we pass by.
Instagram - I've resisted even starting with that. One of DH's brothers practically shows the world his entire life. He complained to me that my kids dodge his snaps. I quoted privacy laws at him.

Just as fun and a lot more economical!

Joies de la Montagne today (because I have very few scarves with me - Sorry!) Buried somewhere in those folds is the dyed quartz ring. Wore it for a morning walk in a nearby park where I went nuts over the many many squirrels! Should have brought my Ecureuils with me! Then went to the New Year street mart in the afternoon. Had to hang on to DH in the crowd because I have a hopeless sense of direction. Spotted a cute bag on the way back which reminded me of @bunnycat's #1 cat :biggrin:
View attachment 4315938

:lol: I missed this one earlier. So appropriate for her....I just love all your wonderful travel pics and commentary!

From the last couple of days, we've had another range of temperatures....so I went with Alice Shirley in small and larger formats...

I had to chop off the cedar fever induced under eyes circles....it gets so bad right now...
View attachment 4318247

Looks like I applied almost enough concealer this time...:lol: JQ :heart:
View attachment 4318246
You look beautiful, don't worry, bunnycat!

Status
Not open for further replies.