What is your latest Hermes purchase?

This was definately an interesting trip to say the least. I feel like I got worse service from SA's since I brought my K as opposed to Ms. Evie on my last trip out. All well, still ate, drank and shopped like a Queen :lol:

Thank you! I will definitely share some pictures this week. Now to catch up on work emails... :tdown:

Until I get my CC bill! :lol:

You are going to love it!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

:graucho::graucho::lol: I definitely drank enough Champagne this weekend :drinks:

Apparently my new Rodeo is sleeping off the food and drinks too! Rodeos and twillies don't count:lol:

We are twinsies on the twilly... Guess we got upgraded to the max security wing, but we haven't made it to Super Max yet :graucho: I also have a Jungle Love Shawl being delivered to me tomorrow too :facepalm: Your master is very regal looking in that picture!
Hush. Don't remind the guards about the sup max. I breached twice already.

I somewhat escaped ban island @meowlett

My small damage at Crystals and Bellagio.

7a828e24e6757003db1d4a30abc9a6c8.jpg

e68b4c164242da3a6c786c25fdef5194.jpg
Wow, the colors leap off the page!! Great items!

Guess we got upgraded to the max security wing, but we haven't made it to Super Max yet :graucho: I also have a Jungle Love Shawl being delivered to me tomorrow too :facepalm: Your master is very regal looking in that picture!

Oooh twins!!! Just got the jungle love shawl too! In the blue/noir and white colorway. Which one did you get? I dont Really count this as a break from ban island... more like a quick phone call :giggle: although i do Plan to break free of this cell for real in a few weeks :panic:

:drinks::drinks:

Oooh twins!!! Just got the jungle love shawl too! In the blue/noir and white colorway. Which one did you get? I dont Really count this as a break from ban island... more like a quick phone call :giggle: although i do Plan to break free of this cell for real in a few weeks :panic:

:drinks::drinks:

I bought the bleu noir/rose version!

56980168256__E5157EBE-6467-4869-9066-B3F20E3FEFC7.JPG

84734196-28E0-4E02-98B3-4215FD41080D.jpeg
I do love it - no hesitation in my purchase. And as with H, it doesn’t feel right to have only one box in the shopping bag so I added a ToS twilly in creme. No more store visits until after Lunar New Year.

View attachment 4317616
This was definately an interesting trip to say the least. I feel like I got worse service from SA's since I brought my K as opposed to Ms. Evie on my last trip out. All well, still ate, drank and shopped like a Queen :lol:

Thank you! I will

You are going to love it!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

:graucho::graucho::lol: I definitely drank enough Champagne this weekend :drinks:

Apparently my new Rodeo is sleeping off the food and drinks too! Rodeos and twillies don't count:lol:

We are twinsies on the twilly... Guess we got upgraded to the max security wing, but we haven't made it to Super Max yet :graucho: I also have a Jungle Love Shawl being delivered to me tomorrow too :facepalm: Your master is very regal looking in that picture!