What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Since I have atoned for my sins of the impulse buy (by wearing that bag for one full week), I can tell now.

Here is the rest of the stash.

View attachment 4315839
The plan to get two twillies became 5 twillies, one poncho, one mini dog double tour bracelet and an Animalpolis scarf. And after I have already paid for everything, my SA was telling me that this was the first month I haven't bought a bag in the past 12 months. She went on to remind me how lovely my Bleu Electrique Lindy was. Meanwhile, I was one foot away from two Lindy's (a 26 and a 30) as well as a GM Evie. And I was still wearing the Poncho that I have just bought. When I told my SA that I would like to try the Bleu Encre Evie GM (remembering how gigantic the Gris Asphalte GM looked on me just a few months ago as I am a glutton for punishment), she absolutely wasted no time with her Jedi mind trick and I was swiping my card again. Of course, the GM looks awesome with the Poncho.

View attachment 4315851
I am staying away from my home store until an appropriate reptile swims up.

Be strong!

Reactions: TresBeauHermes
Since I have atoned for my sins of the impulse buy (by wearing that bag for one full week), I can tell now.

View attachment 4315839
The plan to get two twillies became 5 twillies, one poncho, one mini dog double tour bracelet and an Animalpolis scarf. And after I have already paid for everything, my SA was telling me that this was the first month I haven't bought a bag in the past 12 months. She went on to remind me how lovely my Bleu Electrique Lindy was. Meanwhile, I was one foot away from two Lindy's (a 26 and a 30) as well as a GM Evie. And I was still wearing the Poncho that I have just bought. When I told my SA that I would like to try the Bleu Encre Evie GM (remembering how gigantic the Gris Asphalte GM looked on me just a few months ago as I am a glutton for punishment), she absolutely wasted no time with her Jedi mind trick and I was swiping my card again. Of course, the GM looks awesome with the Poncho.

View attachment 4315851
Thank you for not punishing us for too long. What a haul! :clap:
Just picked her up yesterday, I’m slightly obsessed with this bag even though I’m usually not a Birkin girl.
The more I see this bag, the more I need one! :facepalm:

View attachment 4315839

View attachment 4315851

Great haul! Thanks for breaking down and sharing!! [emoji173]️[emoji23]