What is your latest Hermes purchase?

I somewhat escaped ban island @meowlett

My small damage at Crystals and Bellagio.

7a828e24e6757003db1d4a30abc9a6c8.jpg

e68b4c164242da3a6c786c25fdef5194.jpg

Since I have atoned for my sins of the impulse buy (by wearing that bag for one full week), I can tell now.

Here is the rest of the stash.

View attachment 4315839
The plan to get two twillies became 5 twillies, one poncho, one mini dog double tour bracelet and an Animalpolis scarf. And after I have already paid for everything, my SA was telling me that this was the first month I haven't bought a bag in the past 12 months. She went on to remind me how lovely my Bleu Electrique Lindy was. Meanwhile, I was one foot away from two Lindy's (a 26 and a 30) as well as a GM Evie. And I was still wearing the Poncho that I have just bought. When I told my SA that I would like to try the Bleu Encre Evie GM (remembering how gigantic the Gris Asphalte GM looked on me just a few months ago as I am a glutton for punishment), she absolutely wasted no time with her Jedi mind trick and I was swiping my card again. Of course, the GM looks awesome with the Poncho.

View attachment 4315851
I am staying away from my home store until an appropriate reptile swims up.
your Bleu Encre Evie is gorgeous! :loveeyes:
Just go "Zen" and accept the pain and enjoy your gorgeous purchases! :lol::heart:

Wow! image really stands out against the dark background. so simple, such impact!
Thank you jbizzybeetle!:heart::hbeat:

Meowza, wow!!! :faint:
Meowza :lol::lol::lol:

Jungle Love is so adorable! :loveeyes::heart: And great modeling pic, dear TresBeauHermes! :tup:
Thank you crisbac! :love: The scarf looks soo different when worn! :heart:

This is my choice for the season too but I just can't seem to pull the trigger on another CSGM (I have way to many)!!!
It looks stunning on u dear!
Thank you Israeli_Flava!:love: Ohhhh, go ahead and lets be twins (I'll take enable responsibility :graucho:)! The new CWs are very striking and beautiful!
We are twins on this - I adore it and am VERY tempted to get another CW
Yay twins! :panic: I love it too! Its less busy (colour wise) then normal, so I think they are great to have multiples in different colours:graucho:

I somewhat escaped ban island @meowlett

My small damage at Crystals and Bellagio.

7a828e24e6757003db1d4a30abc9a6c8.jpg

e68b4c164242da3a6c786c25fdef5194.jpg
I think we twin on one of the twillies too. That must be the mark of the maximum security wing. My master was supervising my unboxing of the twillies. As soon as she figured out that I did not buy her anything, she just went zzz.
20190120_170805.jpg

Congrats! Now we are both in the maximum security wing.
This was definately an interesting trip to say the least. I feel like I got worse service from SA's since I brought my K as opposed to Ms. Evie on my last trip out. All well, still ate, drank and shopped like a Queen :lol:

Love love love! Can you please share some tied photos of the equateur? Gorgeous cw. Also seriously love that bird of song twilly!
Thank you! I will definitely share some pictures this week. Now to catch up on work emails... :tdown:

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :biggrin:
Until I get my CC bill! :lol:

I pick up my Equateur tomorrow in the same CW. It’s absolutely gorgeous in your pic.
You are going to love it!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Gorgeous purchases! I thought I saw you waving at me when you were on the escape yacht from ban island.... I might have seen @meowlett standing next to you with a glass of champagne too :lol:
:graucho::graucho::lol: I definitely drank enough Champagne this weekend :drinks:

Lol is your adorable little rodeo hiding? Escaping ban island? Or maybe he doesn’t count if we can’t see him?
Apparently my new Rodeo is sleeping off the food and drinks too! Rodeos and twillies don't count:lol:

I think we twin on one of the twillies too. That must be the mark of the maximum security wing. My master was supervising my unboxing of the twillies. As soon as she figured out that I did not buy her anything, she just went zzz.
View attachment 4316488
We are twinsies on the twilly... Guess we got upgraded to the max security wing, but we haven't made it to Super Max yet :graucho: I also have a Jungle Love Shawl being delivered to me tomorrow too :facepalm: Your master is very regal looking in that picture!