Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

So what do yo do with straps on a bag that are too short? Do you cut them and replace them with other straps.
Musette Tango & Salsa
(Two of the few bags I gave my daughter. She said they’re too short but the straps don’t come off)
Check out the show us your lv hacks thread.
https://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?threads/902693/

Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
hello everyone! i need some help. i'm not LV fan and never owned any bags, but i won today a lot of celebrity owned items and among of them was this LV bag. please help me to find out the name of this bag and its estimated value? i also have no idea if it is auth or not, but i hope so. any help will be highly appreciated!
Снимок экрана 2019-01-14 в 3.33.29.png

Any recommendations on a good card holder? I was looking for something to put extra cards in (store loyalty cards and gift cards). I was thinking of getting. The Kiragami set and splitting it with my mother, but I’m open to other options. Thanks!

Any advice on a Card holder? I need something to put extra cards in (store loyalty cards/ gift cards). Any recomendations? Thinking about a pocket organizer or splitting the Pochette Kiragami set with my mom. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Any advice on a Card holder? I need something to put extra cards in (store loyalty cards/ gift cards). Any recomendations? Thinking about a pocket organizer or splitting the Pochette Kiragami set with my mom. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
I have a pocket organizer I use as a small wallet, and absolutely love it. It’s one of my most used SLGs.

Reactions: LuigiZ
Hi guys

I stumbled upon this pic on IG and I absolutely love the bag!

Does anyone know what style this is or the name of it? Is it vintage?

Thanks in advance x

c5289375da64e6b0a807a0ebb8b506af.jpg

I had one. Just FYI. It keeps flipping. I mean the whole bag. I think it’s because the straps attach at the middle of the bag and the bag can go either way. Just warning you of a potential use hazard that is not immediately obvious.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this question, but I'm wondering if the Multicolore Courtney is super rigid or will it slouch and fit closer to your body when using the crossbody strap. I'm looking into an MM, if that helps. If anyone has pics of their Courtneys in action I'd love to see them, either direct me to a link or tell me where to look :heart: Thanks!

hello everyone! i need some help. i'm not LV fan and never owned any bags, but i won today a lot of celebrity owned items and among of them was this LV bag. please help me to find out the name of this bag and its estimated value? i also have no idea if it is auth or not, but i hope so. any help will be highly appreciated!
View attachment 4304722
this is 100% replica goods.