ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

My engagement ring was crafted by a very sweet father and daughter jewelry shop on Etsy called JdotC.
It is handmade and one of a kind. It has 13 diamonds, my lucky number. It's 18k white gold and 1.01 carats in all.
I love it so much. It's the most delicate, beautiful thing in the world. My fiance also picked out his band from Doron Merav on Etsy. We're not officially married yet, but I still picked out my wedding band, and I wear both of my rings interchangeably.

Beautiful rings and unique, congratulations!

My engagement ring was crafted by a very sweet father and daughter jewelry shop on Etsy called JdotC.
It is handmade and one of a kind. It has 13 diamonds, my lucky number. It's 18k white gold and 1.01 carats in all.
I love it so much. It's the most delicate, beautiful thing in the world. My fiance also picked out his band from Doron Merav on Etsy. We're not officially married yet, but I still picked out my wedding band, and I wear both of my rings interchangeably.

So beautiful!

This is beautiful! Where did you get the band from?

Reactions: fairyslade
View attachment 4307291 View attachment 4307292 View attachment 4307293

My 10 Year Anniversary. My dream Asscher solitaire. Ever since I saw Carrie Bradshaw / Aidan Engagement ring in SATC, it’s been on my mind for 2 decades.

My current e-ring (round halo) is still with me and I love it- we were young and new at diamond buying and too scared to buy fancy cuts. Now, she’s just got a square sister to hang with.
IT'S STUNNING!! You don't see too many of these around!

This is beautiful! Where did you get the band from?
Thank you! It's from an Etsy shop called VogueGem. The shop mysteriously closed not too long after we bought it lol.
I honestly think they had multiple shops on Etsy and maybe they were just consolidating? It's also 18k and the milgrain is definitely something you need to be careful with. I'm always very careful but it scratched one of my favorite silver rings on my right hand when I was washing my hands one morning. Oops!

View attachment 4307291 View attachment 4307292 View attachment 4307293

My 10 Year Anniversary. My dream Asscher solitaire. Ever since I saw Carrie Bradshaw / Aidan Engagement ring in SATC, it’s been on my mind for 2 decades.

My current e-ring (round halo) is still with me and I love it- we were young and new at diamond buying and too scared to buy fancy cuts. Now, she’s just got a square sister to hang with.

STUNNING!!! absolutely LOVE asschers, seriously considered one for myself but ended up picking an oval. but honestly i always have slight FOMO when i see beautiful ones such as yours. i’m also debating having dh gift me one for an anniversary ring down the line. hahaha.

please share the stats if you don’t mind!!