ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, I love the contrasting stones!

mstran87 likes this.
  2. Thank you! One day...

Nice ring @mstran87

3. DEB549E2-7B1B-4E01-B134-697DA3D4EEAD.jpeg C95F079D-2AAA-43DC-B7C4-62502F56C7A5.jpeg

4. Love, love this ring!

chessmont likes this.
  5. Just got my upgrade. In love! 1.8 carats, VVS2, Hearts and Arrows, J color.

IMG_8004.jpg
  6. Paraiba in daylight and indoors
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Beautiful upgrade! Congrats!

Gorgeous and glowy! Love paraiba T!

Tina_Bina and wee drop o bush like this.
  8. So gorgeous!

9. Paraibas are beautiful and it's a great color for your skin tone!

Caisah and Tina_Bina like this.
  10. #11290 Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Here is mine! Love it :heart: Simple but so beautiful:heart: my GS Diamonds ring:hbeat:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 (1).jpg photo5314455024853690663.jpg
    ulla, luvprada, cafecreme15 and 12 others like this.
  11. Wow! That is a beautiful color!

wee drop o bush likes this.
  12. That is an amazing ring!

wee drop o bush likes this.
  13. Stunning

14. My engagement ring was crafted by a very sweet father and daughter jewelry shop on Etsy called JdotC.
    It is handmade and one of a kind. It has 13 diamonds, my lucky number. It's 18k white gold and 1.01 carats in all.
    I love it so much. It's the most delicate, beautiful thing in the world. My fiance also picked out his band from Doron Merav on Etsy. We're not officially married yet, but I still picked out my wedding band, and I wear both of my rings interchangeably.

Ring1.JPG Ring2.JPG
  15. Absolutely gorgeous set of rings! They fit you like a glove:smile:. Dainty rings are precious.