ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's a single ring. My fingers aren't long enough for it, but they also make a version suitable for shorter fingers :angel: finnish ring.PNG

BAGWANNABE, Mertsa, Caisah and 3 others like this.
  2. Oof that last time I was in this thread I was engaged to someone else lol. I got married 2 years ago this coming July to a wonderful man. Definitely have a better ring this time around even if the setting isn't my style. We used my grandmothers centre stone and I adore it. We also got me a lab spinel temporarily set in a tiffany style setting as my sidegrade and I adore it. Hope both images work x.x

View attachment 4242886

20181031_145736-01.jpeg 20180603_040252-02.jpeg
  3. Me and my husband just got our first diamond ring graded. I got it from him 2001 and back than we had no money. It came back really good: 0.97ct, G color, SI1. He made not a bad deal as he paid around 1K.

I try to upload a photo later!

4. This ring is stunning.... I’m gobsmacked!

5. Really beautiful!

Andy1612 and cafecreme15 like this.
  6. My engagement ring :smile: IMG_0448.jpg

7. Such a beautiful ring and you have lovely hands!

8. chessmont likes this.
  9. thank you ladies!! :smile:

MizzKitteh and wee drop o bush like this.
  10. ASL4Allie likes this.
  11. Thank you! :smile: Yes it’s the Nouveau from Brilliant Earth.

12. BF of 12 years has finally proposed, thanks for letting me share!

DF5FDFE2-AE39-438D-A53B-60AA9934A8CE.jpeg 8E44E0EE-0B60-438A-AC6A-F495B0A76932.jpeg
  13. Congrats and I live your ring.

chessmont likes this.
  14. Beautiful rings ladies. Here’s mine, thank you for letting me share IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0001.JPG IMG_1393.JPG

15. Your oval is so pretty! I really love the profile!

Your wedding band is gorgeous! I used to not like them set upright like that but I am finding them prettier and prettier! Drool!