ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Paraiba in daylight and indoors
3edb8da2d041821e31ccac9628b7770c.jpg

45805e4d01d52a13624afdb338b7b220.jpg

My engagement ring was crafted by a very sweet father and daughter jewelry shop on Etsy called JdotC.
It is handmade and one of a kind. It has 13 diamonds, my lucky number. It's 18k white gold and 1.01 carats in all.
I love it so much. It's the most delicate, beautiful thing in the world. My fiance also picked out his band from Doron Merav on Etsy. We're not officially married yet, but I still picked out my wedding band, and I wear both of my rings interchangeably.

Attachments

• Ring1.JPG
    Ring1.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 1,468
  • Ring2.JPG
    Ring2.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 1,471
My engagement ring was crafted by a very sweet father and daughter jewelry shop on Etsy called JdotC.
It is handmade and one of a kind. It has 13 diamonds, my lucky number. It's 18k white gold and 1.01 carats in all.
I love it so much. It's the most delicate, beautiful thing in the world. My fiance also picked out his band from Doron Merav on Etsy. We're not officially married yet, but I still picked out my wedding band, and I wear both of my rings interchangeably.

Absolutely gorgeous set of rings! They fit you like a glove:smile:. Dainty rings are precious.