ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Your asscher is gorgeous! Blue Nile uses different vendors for different ring settings and some of them will fashion the prongs into the claw type. When I was looking several years ago, I asked Blue Nile this very question and the answer was yes (at the time). I ended up using Leon Mege and he is as famous for his claw prongs as he is for being very difficult to work with lol.

i too was going to recommend Leon Mege! he did my engagement ring and earrings and both me and my DH found him wonderful to work with. if you like his settings i think it would be very straightforward to work with him. i think issues occur when you want to make a lot of your own changes that veer from his esthetic.

View attachment 4307291 View attachment 4307292 View attachment 4307293

My 10 Year Anniversary. My dream Asscher solitaire. Ever since I saw Carrie Bradshaw / Aidan Engagement ring in SATC, it’s been on my mind for 2 decades.

My current e-ring (round halo) is still with me and I love it- we were young and new at diamond buying and too scared to buy fancy cuts. Now, she’s just got a square sister to hang with.
My dream fancy cut engagement ring!! I love asccher cut diamonds so much. If I could choose a second engagement ring and keep my current one, it would look just like yours and I would pair it with a 3ct eternity band! Maybe one day . Wear your beauty in good health!