ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

This is my current wedding ring but
I’ve just bought this as this would be my ideal wedding ring upgrade I love this style and setting the best now all I have to do is make hubby pay for it [emoji120]
Or buy it me for Valentine’s [emoji76]IMG_0996.JPGIMG_1039.JPGIMG_1057.JPG

VS Diamond .71
.30 surround
All in lush platinum

Which one do you prefer?
Is the diamond one better on its own or can I wear other rings in diamond around it any ideas would be so helpful.

I’ve just bought this as this would be my ideal wedding ring upgrade I love this style and setting the best now all I have to do is make hubby pay for it [emoji120]
Or buy it me for Valentine’s [emoji76]View attachment 4339411View attachment 4339412View attachment 4339414

VS Diamond .71
.30 surround
All in lush platinum

Which one do you prefer?
Is the diamond one better on its own or can I wear other rings in diamond around it any ideas would be so helpful.

You could stack some diamond bands with it for sure [emoji4]

My engament ring has arrived, ta-daah:

331puhg.jpg

2s8057a.jpg

2cf7edw.jpg

I love love love it! Simple but with bling as my friend said:smile:.
How beautiful! I love the side view!
View attachment 4338020
Celebrated my first year anniversary yesterday and only just chanced upon this thread [emoji87] Here’s mine!
Gorgeous set!!! :heart:
DH recently bought me a few stacking eternity bands, this one is rose gold with rose cut diamonds. I think it adds a nice touch of color to my wedding set and matches my watch and bracelet nicely.
View attachment 4338710
View attachment 4338711
I am so jealous of that rose gold band!!! It looks so pretty!

Or buy it me for Valentine’s [emoji76]View attachment 4339411View attachment 4339412View attachment 4339414

VS Diamond .71
.30 surround
All in lush platinum

Which one do you prefer?
A band like the shank would be nice!

Reactions: J.A.N.
A band like the shank would be nice!

Yes sounds good to me I like those full eternity rings. I might opt for silver and diamonds as I like to have different metals on my fingers bit mad like that or a different stone maybe aquamarine which seems to be stone of the moment .

I’ve got 18ct & 9ct white and yellow, plat this one and Hermes plat band, Hermes pink 18ct gold, gold overlay/vermeil but not a silver band.

FDFD8370-441F-4CDD-8AFF-C6DC8BBF28C1.jpeg

Setting exchange from Blue Nile is here. Claw prong request and now in Platinum. The whole thing took 2 weeks door to door.

E880BFB2-EBA0-4045-96F5-75EF21B5CC10.jpeg

I'm so glad I could help and I'm sure it will be beautiful. Platinum is my preferred choice for my wedding ring, too, because of the durability and the patina it achieves over time. The price Blue Nile quoted sounds very reasonable for platinum with claw prongs.

Please post pictures of your new setting when you receive it!