Photos of your Chanels in action...

Some double action going on in Paris[emoji4][emoji2]

:tup:
409a14ee6e9ed144eb62c8dff167a51b.jpg
Trying to find ways to make classic flaps work more casually for me as well so I can use them more!
:clap: :love:Both of you Lovelies are killing it:hbeat::tup:in your mods!!

Reactions: MarLie
I am so glad you like it![emoji162]
I Wish it came also in beige color, if you see something in that shape or similiar im beige/taupe color please let me know [emoji5][emoji8]
I am so sorry that I missed this [emoji853][emoji31]
19f94d418460c28fad1de9f9a0be3bdc.jpg

Or this[emoji31]
ff07defe58ecb600caea7a78d22f5145.jpg
I will definitely let you know if I see either!! I especially love the bottom pic. Beige Lover Forever is my middle name :winkiss:

Reactions: Zucnarf
Heading out to [emoji899] with an oldie-but-a-goodie...medium Maxi 3 Flap in lambskin. There’s a little brooch action in there, too (closeup pic in the brooch thread)! [emoji6]

52d2e937569852b90ebfb23d535d84c9.jpg
:loveeyes::heart:Work it girlie!! Bravo...LOVE it ALL :cloud9: Look at those awesome colors & design in your cool coat:coolio::love: Your brooch action is at an all time high!;):tup: You make me want some Gucci slides right now!

Thank you. Wondering if anyone of you use your Chanel flap frequently and whether it is advisable? I have thoroughly enjoyed bringing my small Reissue for work for the past three days - that means very frequent opening/closing of the clasp for example. Any thoughts? Should I plan to use it less?
You pose a very interesting question/thought dearest Phiomega! I have not used any of my CFs or reissues for several days straight as I rotate daily (with the exception of my metallic beige reissue...i took it on vacation for a week one time & it is still perfectly fine). However, I do think my expectations w/ chanel & all of my bags has changed a bit in that if & when I see any imperfections, I don’t think it will bother me tremendously (unless it was some really blatant big defect) because I just want to use & enjoy the bags vs having them sit around unused. I think crease flaps will likely be an inevitable part of the aging process from use, but hopefully it won’t bother you too much & you will still enjoy your gorgeous bags. :hugs:

Reactions: Phiomega
This is such a fabulous look SBD!!! Your amazing coat!!! And the beautiful bag, brooch, and shoes. Style perfection :smile:.

:loveeyes::heart:Work it girlie!! Bravo...LOVE it ALL :cloud9: Look at those awesome colors & design in your cool coat:coolio::love: Your brooch action is at an all time high!;):tup: You make me want some Gucci slides right now!

Appreciate the sweet words, brooch buddies! [emoji175]Honestly, @Kendie26, I think it’s the new brooch box.....much easier to up the brooch action when I can easily see what I have .[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You pose a very interesting question/thought dearest Phiomega! I have not used any of my CFs or reissues for several days straight as I rotate daily (with the exception of my metallic beige reissue...i took it on vacation for a week one time & it is still perfectly fine). However, I do think my expectations w/ chanel & all of my bags has changed a bit in that if & when I see any imperfections, I don’t think it will bother me tremendously (unless it was some really blatant big defect) because I just want to use & enjoy the bags vs having them sit around unused. I think crease flaps will likely be an inevitable part of the aging process from use, but hopefully it won’t bother you too much & you will still enjoy your gorgeous bags. :hugs:

Thanks Kendie! I usually rotate my bags daily also but last week I found a formula that works well with my Reissue: I carried a small tote for my ‘work needs’ (iPad, charger) and keep all the personal necessities in my Reissue (phone, keys, access cards, lip gloss). This has worked very well to the extent that I think I can use my Reissue for work days! And like you, I think imperfections are part of being loved and used - so it does not bother me, but I don’t want to break my bag - i am not sure if Chanel flap bags are meant for daily use!

Well... a pursefriend answer maybe that I should get another flap bag for rotation ... probably caviar for durability [emoji38] (not gonna happen at least until March)...

Reactions: Kendie26