Photos of your Chanels in action...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :loveeyes::heart:Work it girlie!! Bravo...LOVE it ALL :cloud9: Look at those awesome colors & design in your cool coat:coolio::love: Your brooch action is at an all time high!;):tup: You make me want some Gucci slides right now!

Bibi25260 and stylistbydesign like this.
  2. You pose a very interesting question/thought dearest Phiomega! I have not used any of my CFs or reissues for several days straight as I rotate daily (with the exception of my metallic beige reissue...i took it on vacation for a week one time & it is still perfectly fine). However, I do think my expectations w/ chanel & all of my bags has changed a bit in that if & when I see any imperfections, I don’t think it will bother me tremendously (unless it was some really blatant big defect) because I just want to use & enjoy the bags vs having them sit around unused. I think crease flaps will likely be an inevitable part of the aging process from use, but hopefully it won’t bother you too much & you will still enjoy your gorgeous bags. :hugs:

Phiomega likes this.
  3. What is the name of this model?

IT IS GORGEOUS!!!

4. Appreciate the sweet words, brooch buddies! Honestly, @Kendie26, I think it’s the new brooch box.....much easier to up the brooch action when I can easily see what I have .

Kendie26 and Iamminda like this.
  5. #26495 Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Thank you
    Mine too

Kendie26 likes this.
  6. Thank you!!!!

I have no idea bought it in Paris few weeks ago.
    But looks Like this, but the size is not 35 cm, it is 30 I think...
    [​IMG]
    I saw it also in burgundy and very deep dark blue.

March786 and lifeactually like this.
  7. Thanks Kendie! I usually rotate my bags daily also but last week I found a formula that works well with my Reissue: I carried a small tote for my ‘work needs’ (iPad, charger) and keep all the personal necessities in my Reissue (phone, keys, access cards, lip gloss). This has worked very well to the extent that I think I can use my Reissue for work days! And like you, I think imperfections are part of being loved and used - so it does not bother me, but I don’t want to break my bag - i am not sure if Chanel flap bags are meant for daily use!

Well... a pursefriend answer maybe that I should get another flap bag for rotation ... probably caviar for durability (not gonna happen at least until March)...

Kendie26 likes this.
  8. #26498 Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Wearing my black caviar mini flap for a dinner out with family! Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!:heart::heart::heart:

19D5028E-34F7-4A85-8614-C0739879F678.jpeg
    9B610B2E-21EF-4DF3-A87F-658EE5EF81AF.jpeg

9. You look fabulous!:loveeyes: Such a great practical flap, and I adore your brooches!:girlsigh::heart:

Kendie26 and stylistbydesign like this.
  10. :love:
    I really like your style, and your bag is sooo gorgeous!!!:heart:

Kendie26 and lifeactually like this.
  11. Congrats, great choice! Not a bit fan of Chanel totes but this one looks very pretty and classy - hope they keep the style.

Kendie26 likes this.
  12. Beautiful first action picture of the year with your gorgeous mini and cute G shoes. Happy New Year Auvina :smile:.

Bibi25260, Kendie26 and Auvina15 like this.
  13. Headed out with my Boy 2014.
    EBD70B82-CE26-44F7-8DC6-2DDB6AE93D59.jpeg

14. Thanks so much lovely IM!:hbeat::hugs:Wishing you a wonderful year, my dearest friend!:heart: I’ve missed you lately.... Hope to see some of your fabulous mod shots with your beautiful Reissues!!!;):loveeyes::heart::smile:

Bibi25260 and Iamminda like this.
  15. You and your Boy are just FANTASTIC!!!:loveeyes::girlsigh:

Kendie26 and EmmJay like this.