Photos of your Chanels in action...

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Awesome mod.....love your style & your reissue looks perfect on you!:love::loveeyes:

lifeactually likes this.
  2. Picture perfect my friend!:loveeyes::love::tup:

Phiomega likes this.
  3. Awww...thanks for the kind words:flowers:

Kendie26 likes this.
  4. Love your whole outfit! Your top is super cute - where is it from?

5. Some double action going on in Paris

[​IMG]

Vanana, Tuned83, Raffaluv and 16 others like this.
  6. Trying to find ways to make classic flaps work more casually for me as well so I can use them more!

66718D92-A38C-491D-819B-3EF65BCEC190.jpeg
  7. I am so glad you like it!
    I Wish it came also in beige color, if you see something in that shape or similiar im beige/taupe color please let me know
    I am so sorry that I missed this
    [​IMG]

Or this
    [​IMG]

8. It worked nicely!!! The classic looks right at home with your casual outfit!

Kendie26 and Jeweledrose like this.
  9. Happy Friday! :yahoo::yahoo:Ahhhh....thank you ladies @Auvina15 and @Bibi25260 Cheers to the weekend :drinks:

Bibi25260, Auvina15 and Kendie26 like this.
  10. Thanks! :smile: It's from Comme Des Garcons Play

scivolare likes this.
  11. Heading out to with an oldie-but-a-goodie...medium Maxi 3 Flap in lambskin. There’s a little brooch action in there, too (closeup pic in the brooch thread)!

[​IMG]

Raffaluv, Bibi25260, March786 and 7 others like this.
  12. Thank you. Wondering if anyone of you use your Chanel flap frequently and whether it is advisable? I have thoroughly enjoyed bringing my small Reissue for work for the past three days - that means very frequent opening/closing of the clasp for example. Any thoughts? Should I plan to use it less?

Kendie26 likes this.
  13. This is such a fabulous look SBD!!! Your amazing coat!!! And the beautiful bag, brooch, and shoes. Style perfection :smile:.

14. :clap: :love:Both of you Lovelies are killing it:hbeat::tup:in your mods!!

MarLie likes this.
  15. I will definitely let you know if I see either!! I especially love the bottom pic. Beige Lover Forever is my middle name :winkiss:

Zucnarf likes this.