Share your 2019 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil! Like asking me to pick my favorite child! This one is REALLY hard. I just got my Etain and it is the perfect gray. But I adore my Etoupe and use it lots because of the size (B30). Etoupe definitely has more brown. I would probably begrudgingly choose Etain. Both work in my collection because of the difference in size and hardware. Some pics for your reference!
002341a8d4e9b233c2762eca5e9f7022.jpg
97bb448fe22983c30f8a44aaed4309d9.jpg
Lol! I know how you feel. Right now my Barenia is the apple of my eye, and I cant even imagine loving any other bag more. Maybe a black Barenia, b 25 ... yes that would be the only one lol. But I think etain is just soooooo beautiful! I dont Wear my etoupe as often as I like because of the brown undertones i think. What do you think about having a birkin in both etain and black? Too close to each other?

Lol! I know how you feel. Right now my Barenia is the apple of my eye, and I cant even imagine loving any other bag more. Maybe a black Barenia, b 25 ... yes that would be the only one lol. But I think etain is just soooooo beautiful! I dont Wear my etoupe as often as I like because of the brown undertones i think. What do you think about having a birkin in both etain and black? Too close to each other?

I get it! My BF is a different league lol. I would definitely still do black. My Etain has GHW so I have considered black with PHW just for the versatility. I love neutrals! I would also do a different size - definitely B30. I’m teetering back and forth between black/dark blue/ or another brighter color. Ugh!!

Same as you, my Etoupe doesn’t get as much use. I find myself grabbing it when I wear white and navy blue. Etoupe looks sharp with navy! I just don’t have much blue in my wardrobe.

I get it! My BF is a different league lol. I would definitely still do black. My Etain has GHW so I have considered black with PHW just for the versatility. I love neutrals! I would also do a different size - definitely B30. I’m teetering back and forth between black/dark blue/ or another brighter color. Ugh!!

Same as you, my Etoupe doesn’t get as much use. I find myself grabbing it when I wear white and navy blue. Etoupe looks sharp with navy! I just don’t have much blue in my wardrobe.
Lol! Same! Didn’t know etoupe looks good with blue? I own nothing blue. I Would love a navy blue, black and etain and magnolia. I’d be done after those colors! It i could Sub in a black Barenia I’d die. I think I will Give my etoupe to my mom if I don’t wear it in the next month. I feel Bad just having it sit in my closet

Reactions: noegirl
Oh boy. When you just purchased your first exotic right before Christmas, you have a super short wishlist, AND you told your SA you hope nothing on your wishlist comes in for awhile due to your last major purchase! Of course you receive an offer the second day of the new year...

Birkin 25 Vert Cypres Togo GHW - so dreamy. Will keep everyone posted as I’m going to go to see it today.
LOL I told my SA the same thing "please take your sweet time to get my wishlist item, no rush at all"

I was offered a constance 18 blue sapphire alligator with RGHW , I imagined the combination of colors ( royal blue + rose gold = amazing bag ) but I had to decline it because it is not in my plan for 2019 .

also I was offered a Kelly Letter , I was looking for it for a long time and finely my local store got it . Unfortunately , it was in a color I didn't like ( gold and capucine ) . I think it is the least flattering combo of colors . I was looking for some sort of blue assortment of colors or green or red . But gold and capucine I don't think so .

Out of curiosity:
Does being offered and buying a crocodile Kelly raise my chances of being offered another exotic if I ask for it and they have what I’m looking for? (At the same store or even the same country, when they see your history).

Status
Not open for further replies.