Share your 2019 bag offers!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you! I can’t believe it when my SA showed it to me!!

2. Enjoy it in good health!
    And please show some modeling pics so we can all drool over your bag

Pinkybelle227 likes this.
  3. Offered B25 Jaune Ambre Togo phw. Still deciding since I originally hope for ghw

ODEDIHAIMS and NOIRetMoi like this.
  4. I’m team gold 95% of the time, but yellows and reds look nice with both. I think looking at pictures of yellow bags with both will help. Also, if this bag had gold hardware, would you be uncertain about it? If your answer is no, you should probably wait for one with gold hardware.

partialtopink, Nui and BBC like this.
  5. Wow!! I am so jealous!

6. I would stick with your gutt on the hardware =)

7. Ohhhh I have been dying for this one too. Pls show when you get a chance so I can drool all over my laptop hahahahh

Pinkybelle227 and AlienaHermes like this.
  8. Hi all~ Can’t imagine my SA offer this to me today. Although it’s not originally what I’m looking for, I still fall in love with it at my first sight!

This is a Kelly 32 in Bleu Encre Togo GHW. The colour in real is much more gorgeous than you see in the photos.

The only thing I don’t satisfy is the original strap. So I ask my SA to find me a canvas strap. He finally gets me this canvas strap with a touch of Bleu Encre with GHW, which I think is a perfect match with the K32!!

This is my very first Hermes classic bag offer. Thank you to my lovely SA and wish everyone can get your 2019 bag offer soon~
    9BB15113-5A59-4770-8FBB-D1FEF1AE2F9C.jpeg 38984DAF-084F-4A9F-82C0-5799AA17A571.jpeg

9. Very beautiful and I love the strap with it. Enjoy!

nao0808 likes this.
  10. Lovely k plus the additional strap
    Congratulations

11. Amazing bag! The strap is TDF!

12. I got this bag in December but in a k 25 Togo as well and the color in person is so beautiful! Enjoy it!!

showgratitude and noegirl like this.
  13. Thank you dear~

14. Thank you dear~

15. Thank you dear. Yes, that strap makes the whole thing different!!

AlienaHermes likes this.