Share your 2019 bag offers!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the rose gold hardware! Gorgeous combo with Etain!
    I just collected my SO Kelly in etain Togo in December and I too am delighted that the colour is a true grey.
    Congrats!

PunjabiStyle and Bentley143 like this.
  2. Totally different bags! I have Etain 35 GHW and etoupe B30 PHW!!

3. Wow! This is stunning!!:loveeyes::loveeyes: I'm waiting for an Etain Kelly or B with PWH, but I'm going to contact my SA (who is now the SS at the boutique!) to add RGHW to my preference. Enjoy your gorgeous B; the rose gold really sets it off beautifully!:heart::flowers:

4. Ok! Which one do you like more? If i end Up getting etain i may Just give my etoupe to my mom to use. She has been dying for a mini b.. it’s also a good justification to get another baby neutral ;)

5. I was offered a kelly cut in swift in rose poupre and 2 constance 24's - one in blanc and the other in rose azalee. I took the constance in rose azalee. Now, I'm double-guessing myself, should I have taken the kelly cut - is that harder to get?

ODEDIHAIMS likes this.
  6. I'm not sure if it matters if its harder to get, if you don't love the bag/aren't going to use it. For me the C would have won because I like hands free bags.

Greendragon and Prufrock613 like this.

7. I was vacationing in Hawaii and that’s where I received the offers - not my home store. So didn’t know if he was just offering me the items no one else wanted.

8. Holy cow!!!! This is gorgeous!!!!!

9. Right!!!??? Cant believe my eyes every time I come back to this thread hahahahah

PunjabiStyle and noegirl like this.
  10. You're kidding right? :-s

11. Same!!! I literally want to message you on so many of these like is it just me

Israeli_Flava likes this.
  12. Not just u my darling... I'm over here dying a thousand deaths of LOVE hahahaahha

13. Same!! As well as having debates on why a K hasn’t showed up with rghw since it technically has less hardware than a B hahahaha

Israeli_Flava likes this.
  14. Evil! Like asking me to pick my favorite child! This one is REALLY hard. I just got my Etain and it is the perfect gray. But I adore my Etoupe and use it lots because of the size (B30). Etoupe definitely has more brown. I would probably begrudgingly choose Etain. Both work in my collection because of the difference in size and hardware. Some pics for your reference! [​IMG][​IMG]

15. good point. here's wishing you the k rghw and me the b rghw of our dreams ASAP xo

noegirl likes this.