Share your 2019 bag offers!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Why thank you dear, Hugs!!

2. Lol! I know how you feel. Right now my Barenia is the apple of my eye, and I cant even imagine loving any other bag more. Maybe a black Barenia, b 25 ... yes that would be the only one lol. But I think etain is just soooooo beautiful! I dont Wear my etoupe as often as I like because of the brown undertones i think. What do you think about having a birkin in both etain and black? Too close to each other?

MotoChiq and PunjabiStyle like this.
  3. I get it! My BF is a different league lol. I would definitely still do black. My Etain has GHW so I have considered black with PHW just for the versatility. I love neutrals! I would also do a different size - definitely B30. I’m teetering back and forth between black/dark blue/ or another brighter color. Ugh!!

Same as you, my Etoupe doesn’t get as much use. I find myself grabbing it when I wear white and navy blue. Etoupe looks sharp with navy! I just don’t have much blue in my wardrobe.

skm123, Birkinitis and noegirl like this.
  4. Lol! Same! Didn’t know etoupe looks good with blue? I own nothing blue. I Would love a navy blue, black and etain and magnolia. I’d be done after those colors! It i could Sub in a black Barenia I’d die. I think I will Give my etoupe to my mom if I don’t wear it in the next month. I feel Bad just having it sit in my closet

noegirl likes this.
  5. I want one too.

Nerja, PunjabiStyle and Bentley143 like this.
  6. LOL I told my SA the same thing "please take your sweet time to get my wishlist item, no rush at all"

7. B35 vert cypress Togo GHW!!! My first choice for this season :heart: Etoupe and gold B have to wait. :giggle:

8. B25 Togo in vert cypress GHW -

declined as green is simply not my color

20873DD5-6050-4EF7-B161-B8849C25FE52.jpeg

B25 Togo in etoupe PHW -

took her home!
    8F97E759-9513-4170-B115-7689F77E7029.jpeg

83EB6CE0-1A93-4205-90E8-641E25F8BD6A.jpeg

Tien, Dany_37, Prufrock613 and 26 others like this.
  9. Kelly 28, noir epsom sellier with palladium hardware :heart: Took her home as its exactly what ive been wanting :love:

Tinn3rz, cavalla, Ladybaga and 13 others like this.
  10. I was offered a constance 18 blue sapphire alligator with RGHW , I imagined the combination of colors ( royal blue + rose gold = amazing bag ) but I had to decline it because it is not in my plan for 2019 .

also I was offered a Kelly Letter , I was looking for it for a long time and finely my local store got it . Unfortunately , it was in a color I didn't like ( gold and capucine ) . I think it is the least flattering combo of colors . I was looking for some sort of blue assortment of colors or green or red . But gold and capucine I don't think so .

ODEDIHAIMS and noegirl like this.
  11. Mini verrou in doblis!!! I've been wanting to add doblis to my collection, but still deciding due to color. I forgot the name, but my sa said it's a new color? It's a lovely, light neutral with very slight green undertones. Started with a T and the word was quite long. I have until tmr to decide!

miss argile, Birkinitis and MotoChiq like this.
  12. Out of curiosity:
    Does being offered and buying a crocodile Kelly raise my chances of being offered another exotic if I ask for it and they have what I’m looking for? (At the same store or even the same country, when they see your history).

13. #58 Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    My new Constance 18 Rouge H !!!

463F1ED7-168B-48BE-8FB2-C89E33A6BB43.jpeg
  14. B30 togo Gris Tourterelle rghw!! YES YES YES!!! :smile:

15. Huge congratulations!!:heart: That's my dream B!

Pinkybelle227 likes this.