Share your 2019 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birkin 25 in Etain with Rose gold hardware. I wasn’t sure about this color bc in pictures it tends to look brownish but in person the Togo leather is a beautiful true grey!
Wow! This is stunning!!:loveeyes::loveeyes: I'm waiting for an Etain Kelly or B with PWH, but I'm going to contact my SA (who is now the SS at the boutique!) to add RGHW to my preference. Enjoy your gorgeous B; the rose gold really sets it off beautifully!:heart::flowers:

I was offered a kelly cut in swift in rose poupre and 2 constance 24's - one in blanc and the other in rose azalee. I took the constance in rose azalee. Now, I'm double-guessing myself, should I have taken the kelly cut - is that harder to get?

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
I was offered a kelly cut in swift in rose poupre and 2 constance 24's - one in blanc and the other in rose azalee. I took the constance in rose azalee. Now, I'm double-guessing myself, should I have taken the kelly cut - is that harder to get?

I'm not sure if it matters if its harder to get, if you don't love the bag/aren't going to use it. For me the C would have won because I like hands free bags.

I was vacationing in Hawaii and that’s where I received the offers - not my home store. So didn’t know if he was just offering me the items no one else wanted.

Ok! Which one do you like more? If i end Up getting etain i may Just give my etoupe to my mom to use. She has been dying for a mini b.. it’s also a good justification to get another baby neutral ;)

Evil! Like asking me to pick my favorite child! This one is REALLY hard. I just got my Etain and it is the perfect gray. But I adore my Etoupe and use it lots because of the size (B30). Etoupe definitely has more brown. I would probably begrudgingly choose Etain. Both work in my collection because of the difference in size and hardware. Some pics for your reference!
002341a8d4e9b233c2762eca5e9f7022.jpg
97bb448fe22983c30f8a44aaed4309d9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.