Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

I wanted this charm when it first came out but never got it as it was too much at full price. What is that horn-like part on the very left in your photo? What is that made out of? Looks like a giant bugle chip!

Aaaaahahahahaha omg I used to love bugle chips! You haven’t lived until you put them on every finger so you were a long pointy finger creature [emoji23]

It has a metal top and it looks like painted resin. It looks like a Viking horn. My BF said this charm is my talisman, and I told him to look out because I use it for spells lol

IMG_8930.jpg

Aaaaahahahahaha omg I used to love bugle chips! You haven’t lived until you put them on every finger so you were a long pointy finger creature [emoji23]

It has a metal top and it looks like painted resin. It looks like a Viking horn. My BF said this charm is my talisman, and I told him to look out because I use it for spells lol

View attachment 4302477

That is the cutest/funniest thing — I need to buy a bag of bugle chips and try this creature on my DH/DD, lol.

View attachment 4302477
Oh yeah don't forget putting one at the tip of your tongue for an extra effect! [emoji38]

We went to a dinner party last night and I wanted to carry something small and Christmas-like, but not "too dressy" so I went with my red Girlie Nappa Clip Hobo 8928 from 2003.

It was a $20 thrift store find and it didn't need much rehab work at all but it was missing the the small black and silver Coach hangtag but TPFer @CA-Anonymous kindly sent one to me for free! This bag is made of the softest lamb nappa and I think that it is great choice for a Christmas party!

I have decorated it with my adorable ice skates fob (93013 SV MC) and I think that they look great together!
View attachment 4287047

View attachment 4287048

View attachment 4287049
Hi Katev! Thanks for the mention. I rarely visit TPF anymore ......I'm in that phase of my life where I'm trying to downsize in preparation for retirement and TPF is BAD for my handbag addiction, so I try to stay away! I just came looking for something on the LV subforum and noticed I had an "alert" so I thought I was in trouble or something (I am not familiar w/ the newest TPF layout/functions at all), but then I just saw it was you referencing my user name. By the way, your purse looks adorable, all dressed up for winter. Take Care!

Reactions: katev

View attachment 4302477
It kind of creeps me out along with the hairy thing on it!