Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

1. Thank you! I love this crazy charm SO much, worth the cost ... when on sale of course

2. I wanted this charm when it first came out but never got it as it was too much at full price. What is that horn-like part on the very left in your photo? What is that made out of? Looks like a giant bugle chip!

Syren likes this.
  3. Carried my new little metallic crossbody today. It's my husband's birthday so he wanted to go shooting at a gun range. So we did. And so I had to take these shots lol
    ETA: Oops I made a pun and didn't mean to:biggrin:

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 10.28.55 PM.png

And with the target man! :wave: :lol:

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 10.29.24 PM.png

4. The blue color is so nice!

TCB likes this.
  5. Thank you so much, LaVisioneer. :smile:

6. Aaaaahahahahaha omg I used to love bugle chips! You haven’t lived until you put them on every finger so you were a long pointy finger creature

It has a metal top and it looks like painted resin. It looks like a Viking horn. My BF said this charm is my talisman, and I told him to look out because I use it for spells lol

IMG_8930.jpg

Tosa22, BeachBagGal, Hobbsy and 7 others like this.
  7. That is the cutest/funniest thing — I need to buy a bag of bugle chips and try this creature on my DH/DD, lol.

8. Oh yeah don't forget putting one at the tip of your tongue for an extra effect!

9. #15579 Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019

10. Hi Katev! Thanks for the mention. I rarely visit TPF anymore ......I'm in that phase of my life where I'm trying to downsize in preparation for retirement and TPF is BAD for my handbag addiction, so I try to stay away! I just came looking for something on the LV subforum and noticed I had an "alert" so I thought I was in trouble or something (I am not familiar w/ the newest TPF layout/functions at all), but then I just saw it was you referencing my user name. By the way, your purse looks adorable, all dressed up for winter. Take Care!

katev likes this.
  11. It kind of creeps me out along with the hairy thing on it!

Luvpurplepurses and Syren like this.
  12. Lol I like weird creepy things

BeachBagGal and Harley77 like this.
  13. I tried maybe a year or 2 ago and sadly the bugles didn’t fit too well like they did when I was 8 BUT still delicious!

14. Omg haha Bugles were fun

BeachBagGal and houseof999 like this.
  15. Tattoo dreamer

6C7A5384-8F1A-4C7D-992F-490F86D044A5.jpeg