Photos of your Chanels in action...

This lovely little vintage messenger flap is hanging out with me at work today. It arrived yesterday, and I spent most of last night working on her (she was a bit of a fixer upper). I knew what I was getting into, so no surprises, but I got her for a really great price (and had it authenticated here - thank you @ironic568). It actually arrived in better shape than I expected, given her age (early 80's). Hardware is still beautifully plated, sticker and authenticity card both included/intact, corners have minimal wear, leather strap is darkened but not broken or cracked. After a little elbow grease (along with cleaner, leather lotion, dye and more lotion), she is even better! There were a couple of ink marks on the front that I was able to greatly minimize with the help of a leather eraser (lightly used) and some dye on a q-tip. They are only visible now if you really look for them, and don't look like ink. She also had a couple of "sticky pockets", which I cleaned up with a suede brush and lint remover sticky sheets.

20190110_080321_resized.jpg
20190110_073745_resized.jpg 20190110_073717_resized.jpg 20190110_073656_resized.jpg

Kindest Thanks & big hug to ALL of you sweet lovelies....truly appreciate it! You are all darlings.:flowers::hugs:
@Chanelandco that Gucci Marmont belt is a blush nude beige...I’m totally forgetting what the heck Gucci calls this color (I should know :facepalm:because it’s my #1 favorite)Perhaps @stylistbydesign might know the official Gucci name as she is a huge Gucci lover.
Edit....i just went on the gucci website since that’s where I ordered my belt from & here it is but they don’t have color name listed (what the heck?!) I’m pretty sure they just refer to it as “nude” if you are interested.
Thank you Kendie. I appreciate you checking the website. I have the same in black and it is my favorite belt. But I will think about this color because I love it. ... However this year I had taken some shopping resolution :smile: so need to justify it first:smile:

Kindest Thanks & big hug to ALL of you sweet lovelies....truly appreciate it! You are all darlings.:flowers::hugs:
@Chanelandco that Gucci Marmont belt is a blush nude beige...I’m totally forgetting what the heck Gucci calls this color (I should know :facepalm:because it’s my #1 favorite)Perhaps @stylistbydesign might know the official Gucci name as she is a huge Gucci lover.
Edit....i just went on the gucci website since that’s where I ordered my belt from & here it is but they don’t have color name listed (what the heck?!) I’m pretty sure they just refer to it as “nude” if you are interested.
From what I can remember, you're right, K....in the past, that color was just called "nude" on the Gucci website. Now, they've classified it as "dusty pink", and if you search that color, you'll pull all the nude colored items in the Marmont line. There are some items described as "beige" on Gucci.com, but they're not the Marmont items. I do think it's a bit weird how the color name used to be in bold at the top of the Gucci product page , but now it's only in tiny letters in the first line of the description!:smile:

My tweed reissue:heart: (small 225 size) Dedicated to my darling @Vanana if/when she returns to PF (miss you!) my Twinsie:flowers:
I adore this tweed babe sooo much, lovely K.!!! It’s the best combo!:heart::loveeyes: And your G belt is perfect matching with your bag and the entire outfit, it’s just FABULOUS!!!:love::love::heart:
I haven’t seen our dear V. posting for a while, I miss her too, hope she’s doing fine...

Looking hot lady!! I always love this combo: black blazer and dark jeans: effortless chic and timeless :loveeyes: :ps:
now that bag is just beautiful :drool: :girlsigh: :loveeyes: the perfect colors!! And the gorgeous belt is perfect match with the bag.
I adore this tweed babe sooo much, lovely K.!!! It’s the best combo!:heart::loveeyes: And your G belt is perfect matching with your bag and the entire outfit, it’s just FABULOUS!!!:love::love::heart:
I haven’t seen our dear V. posting for a while, I miss her too, hope she’s doing fine...
Big Thanks to my gals! :winkiss: You make me blush:blush:Love you both dearly:girlsigh: & I will pass on your well wishes to Vanana ;)
Oh @ also thanks dearest @stylistbydesign for your “nude” marmont belt insight for @Chanelandco ....& now I want it in black like you dearest:drinks:

From what I can remember, you're right, K....in the past, that color was just called "nude" on the Gucci website. Now, they've classified it as "dusty pink", and if you search that color, you'll pull all the nude colored items in the Marmont line. There are some items described as "beige" on Gucci.com, but they're not the Marmont items. I do think it's a bit weird how the color name used to be in bold at the top of the Gucci product page , but now it's only in tiny letters in the first line of the description!:smile:
Thank you dear for taking the time to help on this color . Appreciated ❤️

Car action!
668c1515928fbb83ced2d3c1d39cf4fe.jpg

I love this bag, perfect everyday size!

This lovely little vintage messenger flap is hanging out with me at work today. It arrived yesterday, and I spent most of last night working on her (she was a bit of a fixer upper). I knew what I was getting into, so no surprises, but I got her for a really great price (and had it authenticated here - thank you @ironic568). It actually arrived in better shape than I expected, given her age (early 80's). Hardware is still beautifully plated, sticker and authenticity card both included/intact, corners have minimal wear, leather strap is darkened but not broken or cracked. After a little elbow grease (along with cleaner, leather lotion, dye and more lotion), she is even better! There were a couple of ink marks on the front that I was able to greatly minimize with the help of a leather eraser (lightly used) and some dye on a q-tip. They are only visible now if you really look for them, and don't look like ink. She also had a couple of "sticky pockets", which I cleaned up with a suede brush and lint remover sticky sheets.

View attachment 4301668
View attachment 4301667 View attachment 4301666 View attachment 4301665
Beautiful colour!

Reactions: fdfriedrich