What lovely Gucci are you using today?

e22c62c50fd0a3a89cee84d72dd61bd3.jpg

Don't shoot me! :shocked:
I've been trying to find a pair of loafers to match my fuchsia Lady Web for quite a while. While I would have loved a pair of Gucci loafers the pink color was too pink. Saw these Sam Edelman loafers in a fuchsia color/GHW and thought I'd give them a try. Not too bad. Haven't used this bag since I bought it...using it tonight with the loafers.
gucci bag shoes.jpg

I've been trying to find a pair of loafers to match my fuchsia Lady Web for quite a while. While I would have loved a pair of Gucci loafers the pink color was too pink. Saw these Sam Edelman loafers in a fuchsia color/GHW and thought I'd give them a try. Not too bad. Haven't used this bag since I bought it...using it tonight with the loafers.
View attachment 4296129
I have the same shoes in black. They look great!

Reactions: skyqueen
View attachment 4296129

What a great find/match! Twins on this bag....it’s one of my faves. [emoji173]️