Your LV at Starbucks

Finally got my first peppermint mocha of the season. Have a great day :smile:
You beat me to it M! I need to get one soon. Normally I go for the peppermint mocha first but the salted caramel frappuccinos have been distracting me. Your LVs look just as yummy as I'm sure your drink was. Beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful holiday too!

You beat me to it M! I need to get one soon. Normally I go for the peppermint mocha first but the salted caramel frappuccinos have been distracting me. Your LVs look just as yummy as I'm sure your drink was. Beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful holiday too!

Thanks A :smile:. I was tempted to get a salted caramel frap (since you said you are almost addicted to it, lol). I hope you have a wonderful holiday too — can’t believe the year is almost over!!!

I thought so too! Lol idk why but I never liked seeing the twilly on the mono PM I replaced. I was really sad to see it go but it started cracking in the pleats. My CA let me replace it at the current cost of the bag which was really awesome. There wasn’t anything else I wanted so I got the noir instead. The scarlet color was lovely too but I didn’t need another red bag.

I love the Christmas treats. The cranberry bliss bar is so yummy and if I recall there was a cook butter bar last year as well.

Firstly, congrats on the noir. It’s one of my favorite bags. Secondly, was the glazing cracking or the actual canvas? This is why I went leather with this one though !

Reactions: Chiichan
Firstly, congrats on the noir. It’s one of my favorite bags. Secondly, was the glazing cracking or the actual canvas? This is why I went leather with this one though !

Mine had cracking on the canvas itself. In between the folds of that makes sense. Lol yes that’s why I did the same. I loved everything else about the bag but those cracks... hopefully these issues get resolved. It’s really a great silhouette.

Trying out all the holiday drinks...had the peppermint mocha last time....this time got toasted white chocolate mocha and I must proclaim this is my fave thus far yumm :drool:
View attachment 4283393
YUMM I'm so jelly! White chocolate is my fave & for some strange reason they cut it from Canada's menu this year...
Finally got my first peppermint mocha of the season. Have a great day :smile:
Happy Holidays to you as well IM! Beautiful shot:nuts::heart:

Reactions: Soniaa and Iamminda
Chestnut Praline Latte at Barnes and Noble

151f65b0c94dc8b3fe09a8739847e9a0.jpg