Your LV at Starbucks

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are they still selling those red cups...I still didn't get one...and still want one LOL

2. No, I asked when I went to Starbucks a few days ago and the cashier said they have been sold out for awhile with no plans for restock :sad:

Soniaa likes this.
  3. Ah bah humbug! :frown:

4. Thank you! I'm finding that charm really goes with all my bags. :heart: Yes it is, it's the 12.9. I bought the Apple smart folio as well as the keyboard folio. I also bought a clear back cover on Amazon with a pencil slot so I'll see how that one works out.

5. How are you liking the folios from apple? I wish they had more side protection...

6. At SB by the fire! This seat is so hard to get, but I was able to snatch it this morning! And I'm using my go to bag for Sunday morning SB visits... the vernis amarante PA.

Attached Files:

7. Love it and that luggage tag charm is to die for!:hbeat:

8. How lucky you got the seat next to the fireplace!!! And that jacket charm is adorable!!!

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The reason we stopped in was for my 4yr old getting the Target dog cake pop. Soo cute!

Maxie25, XCCX, Chel1 and 21 others like this.
  10. Chestnut praline latte with latest treat to myself 2018-12-23 20.11.38.jpg
    3 down...5 more to go...

11. That dog cake pop is too cute! Love you bag and wallet combo [emoji7]

12. Thank you! Merry Christmas [emoji319]

Chiichan and LVintage_LVoe like this.
  13. My Xmas eve treat! DSC_1647.JPG

14. Thank you Starbux!:smile::heart:

Thank you IM!:heart::smile:

15. Is that a Jeanne? We're wallet twins! Merry Christmas! [emoji319][emoji951]️[emoji93][emoji4]

LovingLV81 and Sunshine mama like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice