Your LV at Starbucks

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That looks delicious.

2. Yea, it's the Clemence. I really love the Empreinte. It's my everyday wallet. Fits into my Alma BB and YSL Lou camera bag.

Chiichan likes this.
  3. My new to me round coin purse and my fav Chai Latte! :love:

Attached Files:

4. So cute! My RCP is being delivered today, I’m so excited!!

Chiichan and Denalikins like this.
  5. I love mine! It’s so cute! I keep my headphones and charger cord in mine.

6. Awesome! I feel like I “need” a long wallet in my collection. Can a phone fit inside by any chance?

musiclover likes this.
  7. My Samsung S7 edge doesn't fit in there with a cover on, but it kinda fits without the cover. It makes the wallet super bulky with a naked cell phone inside though.

Chiichan likes this.
  8. Oh I see. I kinda figured that would be the case. Thanks for letting me know:smile:

sera3m45 likes this.
  9. My chai latte with Vietnamese cinnamon and round coin purse (I was inspired by someone else's a few days ago). The bag in the background is my beloved Triangle Softy with an added bandelier strap. 15467790740016894023092472801910.jpg

musiclover, PamK, Maxie25 and 12 others like this.
  10. Beautiful!

Aliluvlv and Starbux32 like this.
  11. Thanks, darling:smile:

Sunshine mama likes this.
  12. I love this vintage piece. So wish I had gotten it when it was out.

Sunshine mama likes this.
  13. I absolutely love your bag — it’s like the most perfect LV shoulder bag imo with both the mono/reverse mono, no vachetta, zipped top, braided handle, etc. It is truly gorgeous :smile:

PamK, Sunshine mama, Aliluvlv and 2 others like this.
  14. Thank you, it's one of my LV favorites for all of the reasons you mentioned and the plus is it's a hobo!

15. Brought my favorite drink home with my eva Screenshot_20190105-205054.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice