Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving all the festive scarves! Here’s my latest that happens to be red, so I’ll make that the festive part [emoji4]
b7bb7cdfea52d87599e4f8f83b7a4b0e.jpg
Oh.
My.
GAWD!
faint-1.gif
Absolutely stunning!
How does the silk feel? It's a summer silk right?

Thank you for sharing your treasures, Canuck. You wear all of them so lovely.

Nice intro and lovely parade, bunnycat!

Thank you dear Croisette! :hugs:

on the top of Caucasian mounts in Gudauri, ski resort in Georgia
p.s. i can't help, i want to share!!! :biggrin: it really felt like going straight to heavens!

WOW! What scenery! Be careful in white out!

Lots of festive red today — Mythes et Metamorphoses (ignore the chipped nail polish, I literally got my nails done yesterday, but Chanel betrayed me) View attachment 4282285

You are a beautiful symphony in red AnnaE!

Feeling the wintery chill with the skaters on Les Plaisirs du Froid
View attachment 4282321

Luurrve Cookie! :tup: (I knew I could count on some of y'all to have some actual winter scarves! :lol: )

Loving all the festive scarves! Here’s my latest that happens to be red, so I’ll make that the festive part [emoji4]

Beautiful and congrats! Is this the fabulous CW 07?

Oh.
My.
GAWD!
View attachment 4282419
Absolutely stunning!
How does the silk feel? It's a summer silk right?

Yes! Summer silk (silk plume). I love it. I haven’t in prior seasons and have only purchased the winter silk in the past but this is lovely. It’s also 65 degrees in Charlotte today so, it’s perfect for the weather.

on the top of Caucasian mounts in Gudauri, ski resort in Georgia
p.s. i can't help, i want to share!!! :biggrin: it really felt like going straight to heavens!
Such a wonderful photo!
Nope, not for me, I get scared on theme park rides. I'll just enjoy this WOW virtuously!

Lots of festive red today — Mythes et Metamorphoses (ignore the chipped nail polish, I literally got my nails done yesterday, but Chanel betrayed me) View attachment 4282285
That red coat of yours is a marvellous background for your silks!

Feeling the wintery chill with the skaters on Les Plaisirs du Froid
View attachment 4282321
Looks so chic, Cookie!

That golden border is so beautiful! Very festive indeed!

Such a wonderful photo!
Nope, not for me, I get scared on theme park rides. I'll just enjoy this WOW virtuously!
this is nowhere close to theme parks, this is a 2200+ m height ski resort cable, and i had my heart jumping up to my throat and down to my heels, it was so scary but yet mind-blowingly beautiful that i can't compare this experience to anything else...

Status
Not open for further replies.