Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many here, I have hard time choosing a "favorite". My immediate thought was Dallet and his cats but after pondering the question abit longer, I decided Ardmore Artists. I love their colourful and fanciful designs. And I like the fact that Hermes is help supporting traditional folk art. So here is my little collection:
Savana Dance (when it was colder in the week)
Baobob Cat
Flowers of South Africa
Zambezi
View attachment 4280876 View attachment 4280877 View attachment 4280878 View attachment 4280879
Thank you for sharing your treasures, Canuck. You wear all of them so lovely.

Hola Scarflandia! It's Sunday-time-to-switch-the-theme-week-Funday!

You've got me one more time this year and I know this may sound hard to believe, but I have reviewed my scarf drawer- and apparently...I just don't "do" festive. :lol: So I'm going to give you my interpretation and then you can give me yours and let the fun commence for the week!

16 Dec 2018 BRIGHT AND FESTIVE: colorful seasonal favorites

For me, when I am trying to be festive (especially at this time of year) my thoughts turn to the obvious reds or greens usually paired with gold or other jewel tone scarves with metallic tones like silver and gold.

So if you are one of the "festive" one- go for it! Haul out the Holly! (And the snow and icicles.)

And if you are like me...just do what makes you feel festive! :P

Cosmos with red cherry, burgundy, gold and the start always makes me feel a little festive:

View attachment 4281251

Treve de l'Eau- Finding peace at the waterhole together seems appropriate to me during this time (and all times)

View attachment 4281253

Winter holly and snowflakes on Neige d'Antan

View attachment 4281252

And the ornateness of Songe de la Licorne always give it a festive look to me:

View attachment 4281264
Nice intro and lovely parade, bunnycat!

Reactions: bunnycat
some of my winter favourites

Alphabet III

View attachment 4281507

Voyages Russie

View attachment 4281514

Passage à Moscou

View attachment 4281510

Plaisirs du Froid

View attachment 4281509

These are all beautiful, but the Alphabet and the Passage are to die for! I would love this CQ of the AIII myself, but I have not seen it in a bit.

My Axis Mundi and Cendrillon feel very Yuletide to me.
View attachment 4281872
View attachment 4281874

So festive indeed!

on the top of Caucasian mounts in Gudauri, ski resort in Georgia
p.s. i can't help, i want to share!!! :biggrin: it really felt like going straight to heavens!

How is the skiing? I love Georgia, but have never skied there. Love the scarf onsite, of course!

SOTD twilly incorporated into my hair from my daughter!

Thanks for the inspiration, I got to try this

Like many here, I have hard time choosing a "favorite". My immediate thought was Dallet and his cats but after pondering the question abit longer, I decided Ardmore Artists. I love their colourful and fanciful designs. And I like the fact that Hermes is help supporting traditional folk art. So here is my little collection:
Savana Dance (when it was colder in the week)
Baobob Cat
Flowers of South Africa
Zambezi
View attachment 4280876 View attachment 4280877 View attachment 4280878 View attachment 4280879

Love all of these, but what an interesting CW of Flowers of SA!

Reactions: paula24jen
Thank you, yes my green gets the most use and my the orange/white is currently on my wall. I'm afraid there is no way to wear the red/white one without looking wounded, certainly a head turner, that is for sure. :panic:

29400735193_3e74d8b06a.jpg

30058682183_51f4dab09c.jpg

Oh man. This is totally up my alley -- now I just have to hunt one down.

Reactions: GLX
How is the skiing? I love Georgia, but have never skied there. Love the scarf onsite, of course!
Absolutely fab!! Gudauri is one of the best ski resorts, very new and well equipped, on par with most of european places :tup: plenty of foreigners, arabs, indians, germans, spanish, english, philippinos... literally, if it was not that cold and snow-y i wouldn't feel the difference from Dubai!! :lol:

These are all beautiful, but the Alphabet and the Passage are to die for! I would love this CQ of the AIII myself, but I have not seen it in a bit.

So festive indeed!

Thank you Anna!

Lots of festive red today — Mythes et Metamorphoses (ignore the chipped nail polish, I literally got my nails done yesterday, but Chanel betrayed me) View attachment 4282285
Splendid!

Feeling the wintery chill with the skaters on Les Plaisirs du Froid
View attachment 4282321
Nicely tied, twinnie!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Status
Not open for further replies.