Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of my winter favourites

Alphabet III

View attachment 4281507

Voyages Russie

View attachment 4281514

Passage à Moscou

View attachment 4281510

Plaisirs du Froid

View attachment 4281509
Love those wonderful rich reds! You have such wonderful scarves, Croisette!

So cute! You have some very interesting pieces ! How long have you been collecting?
I started buying scarves when I was still in school, but I dipped my toes into the H pool less than 10 years ago. I like buying odd (and cute) designs so I have strange stuff in my collex.

Lovely - the boats reminding of Thalassa and Barcarolle - got the latter only:smile:
Thalassa is a great design - still waiting for a cw that calls to me.

Some of H boat designs are marvelous.
I hear you about seeking the right CWs. Do you keep the less desirable CWs until you find the perfect one? I struggle with this problem.

I've had a couple where I liked (or was trying to convince myself to like) the CW, found one I loved, and was then almost eager to resell the first. Now I'm getting a little more confident in saying, "this was a mistake, send it back into the resale world" and having faith that the better CW will show up. (Or it won't - I have a looong list of scarves I can obsess about instead.)

Reactions: momasaurus
I've had a couple where I liked (or was trying to convince myself to like) the CW, found one I loved, and was then almost eager to resell the first. Now I'm getting a little more confident in saying, "this was a mistake, send it back into the resale world" and having faith that the better CW will show up. (Or it won't - I have a looong list of scarves I can obsess about instead.)
Yes! We are on the same wavelength. :drinks:

Reactions: FizzyWater
Twins with you on the Alternateur, nice seeing another fan of this design. Was my first ever Hermes scarf, so I suppose partially to blame ;)

Love this Cosmos, been on my short list of must haves for years now but never quite able to decide on which color suits me the best.

I like it in a lot of the dark glowy shades I have seen (green/gold, black/gold, dark blue/gold). They all look like they'd be fab on.

Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday, so it is only natural I would have a couple of festive scarves. I have been wearing Neige d’antan and Noel au F frequently.
I have also discovered a couple of green/ red combos.
My “candy cane stripe” top with Arbre du Vent CSGM, the oiseaux parleurs scarf, and Au coeur de la vie green with red border.View attachment 4281270 The View attachment 4281273
View attachment 4281274
View attachment 4281271
View attachment 4281269
View attachment 4281275
View attachment 4281276
All fabulous for this season ... and a lovely x-mas tree pendant!

Perfect holiday scarf! And thanks for your kind words!

Amazing collection! Lovely blouse with the rd alphabet scarf also!
Thank you so much, scarf!

All stunning.
I really like the deep dark red of Alphabet III.
Thank you kindly, monteverdi!

Love that bright red!

Thank you Cookie!

Love the silvery Passage and that beautiful red Alpahbet!
Many thanks, dear bunnycat!

Oh Croisette!
Your Alphabet III and Passage à Moscou are stunning!
And I’m so pleased to be you twin with Plaisirs du Froid [emoji4]
Thank you Cookie, the red PdF is my favourite cw.

Oh, this is the best and hardest to find CW of Voyages en Russie - so very beautiful!!! But all these are wonderful scarves.
Thank you, my dear friend!

Love those wonderful rich reds! You have such wonderful scarves, Croisette!

I started buying scarves when I was still in school, but I dipped my toes into the H pool less than 10 years ago. I like buying odd (and cute) designs so I have strange stuff in my collex.

Thalassa is a great design - still waiting for a cw that calls to me.
Thank you so much for your nice words, xincinsin!

Status
Not open for further replies.