Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what’s festive? Wearing 2 L’Ivresse at once! :smile:

889912495a49d4fd568bd4f40cdb88ed.jpg
You got 2 of these beauties, lucky You, Anna!

Thank you! :hugs:

Hooray!! We can't wait to see your new beauty - welcome, welcome! :flowers:

Goodness - what a lovely color!
There's a flurry of Neige d'Antan today! :love:
I have the green one too, Cookie.

Reactions: Cookiefiend
I don’t really have any really festive scarves, but I suppose I could include this one from the archives as it has such gorgeous shades of red: Persepolis...

View attachment 4282730
Glad to see you're feeling better, HH. That shade of red really suits you!

Oddly festive, I think. This photo popped up in my archives from TimeHop:
b535247e5a891773e792fdfcfa367867.jpg
Twins, moma! Is your purse wearing Les Triples?

Did someone say "Festive"? or was it "Christmas"?
My festive CSGM: La Danse du Cheval Mawari
View attachment 4282876
Welcome back, ABQ!

My most holiday-ish scarf - Neige d’Antan Detail
View attachment 4282940
Edited to add - and I'm twins with ABQ2ATL!
We must have posted at almost the same time! :flowers:
That's beautifully festive, Cookie!

Hi All! I just bought myself my first scarf last Saturday and am keeping it boxed until Christmas. It’s one of the washable silk ones and I don’t remember the name but will post when I do open it. I’m really enjoying seeing all your scarves; especially how you wear them. I need a tutorial and you all are a big help!! I’m already eyeballing my next scarf....[emoji23]
Welcome to Scarflandia! Hope to see your scarf post-Christmas!

with NEIGE d'ANTAN Detail today

View attachment 4283064
You are slaying us with your array of brooches, Croisette!

Loved them so much I bought two :smile:
Soul sister! :hugs:

I am sure you can! It's just a matter of finding the right shade.
That's very true. I shall have to remember that for a future theme week.

Commercial break time :wave:
The 2019 theme list will be revealed soon. We still have slots for guest scarf mistresses, so if anyone is interested in hoisting the silken flag up high, PM me for the list of available themes :smartass:

Hi All! I just bought myself my first scarf last Saturday and am keeping it boxed until Christmas. It’s one of the washable silk ones and I don’t remember the name but will post when I do open it. I’m really enjoying seeing all your scarves; especially how you wear them. I need a tutorial and you all are a big help!! I’m already eyeballing my next scarf....[emoji23]

Do share, would love to see it worn! I haven’t bought any of the washable silk ones yet myself and would love to see some

Do share, would love to see it worn! I haven’t bought any of the washable silk ones yet myself and would love to see some
I dropped by my home H and my SA was taking her break, so I hung around for a while checking out everything from shoes to plates. One enthusiastic young SA tried to expound to me about the wonderful new washable silk scarves, but she didn't have much to tell me apart from them being a "new fabric". Would love to know if scarfies who have bought them like the washables.

Status
Not open for further replies.