Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

View attachment 4279982
Insanity is only relative. @GoldFish8 You have t bust out of Ban Island.
Touché... i am loving that key bracelet with the heart on it! Is that Tiffany’s? I’m usually not big on T but that bracelet looks so sweet in your stack! I can Totally see that one in my group. :facepalm:

On a side note. You are a woman after my own heart. We seem to share a similar bracelet obsession :love: But, have you ever felt a little uncomfortable wearing all the bracelets? I usually Don’t give a crap what anyone does or says, but i was out to dinner a few weeks ago and i felt so out of place and uncomfortable within my group of peers (some friends and some strangers). All my gf’s know me and never judge or make me feel uncomfortable. We all have our *things* that we love(watches, cars, furs, wine, whatever..) But it wasnt until I was out with their friends that i felt almost self conscious to be sooo flashy. I know I’m over the top sometimes, but it’s never bothered me before. :confused1:

Touché... i am loving that key bracelet with the heart on it! Is that Tiffany’s? I’m usually not big on T but that bracelet looks so sweet in your stack! I can Totally see that one in my group. :facepalm:

On a side note. You are a woman after my own heart. We seem to share a similar bracelet obsession :love: But, have you ever felt a little uncomfortable wearing all the bracelets? I usually Don’t give a crap what anyone does or says, but i was out to dinner a few weeks ago and i felt so out of place and uncomfortable within my group of peers (some friends and some strangers). All my gf’s know me and never judge or make me feel uncomfortable. We all have our *things* that we love(watches, cars, furs, wine, whatever..) But it wasnt until I was out with their friends that i felt almost self conscious to be sooo flashy. I know I’m over the top sometimes, but it’s never bothered me before. :confused1:
Yes, that little one is Tiffany's.

I used to wear only one at a time (ok maybe 2 or 3 if you count both arms) and needed many arms. Then I met you here! I have been wearing 6 earrings most of my life and got my fair share of comments.

Your true friends will still be your friends even if you have ten arms all wearing sparkly bracelets and Birkin's.

Yes, that little one is Tiffany's.

I used to wear only one at a time (ok maybe 2 or 3 if you count both arms) and needed many arms. Then I met you here! I have been wearing 6 earrings most of my life and got my fair share of comments.

Your true friends will still be your friends even if you have ten arms all wearing sparkly bracelets and Birkin's.
Thanks for the reassurance! I’m glad to know I’m not alone in having these sentiments. You are right! My friends do not care and have never made me feel self conscious about it. I’m so glad that I have found a kindred spirit on this forum who shares my rather endless love of stacking the bracelets :drinks:

I currently have a non-diamond WG CDC, non-pave (has the diamond rivets) WG Kelly bracelet. I purchased these back when they first were released and the pave diamond versions were not available. I have been holding off a purchase of the pave diamond WG Kelly bracelet (the clasp part only) and a pave WG CDC (pave pyramids only) because I can’t decide if I should keep or part with the “standard” version of the Kelly and CDC or if having the diamond version of the Kelly and CDC will be too much for casual wear.

Thoughts??

Oh that is the Tiffany keys wire heart bracelet.
https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/bra...ktile=highlight&fromcid=573050&trackgridpos=4

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!
Thank you! I love it!
My SA simply casually asked me to try it on during one of my planned wallet bleeding sessions. And when I had problem taking it off, she said DH should buy it. DH got it off and said we would do it next time.

It turned out that my SA took a photo of it when I tried it on. When I was trying to hold DH accountable for his words, SA produced the picture. Then a couple months later during another wallet bleeding saga, he bought it for me.
I love the second from the left bracelet. :love:
My SA is solely to blame on that one. She did all the instigating and enabling. Even took a photo of me trying it on as a reminder of how cool it is.

White gold Kelly bracelet/bangle in blue sapphires and also in pink sapphires featured at the Hong Kong Central flagship store reopening. (credit: posharon via Instagram)
View attachment 3960416
White gold and full pave pink sapphire Kelly bracelet/bangle
View attachment 3960418
And pink sapphire rings with white gold.
View attachment 3960417
Did these items ever get to the USA or Europe? Or were they a Hong Kong exclusive? My boutique never has had them. :confused1: